The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Survival Fissure Solo Extraction

Yxivi

After spending an hour and a bunch of relics, I have decided I have enough and I got the parazon mod I needed so I went to extract together with another player, the host and the other one stayed tho. Now, we were being swarmed at extraction but it's okay coz I can just pop into my operator, right? Stupid me forgot that the operator RESETS the extraction countdown. And so the other guy already extracted while I remained. Again, it's okay, I can stay and defend. However, just 5 seconds before I can finally extract, the other 2 finished their kuva rotation and I was interrupted by the relic selection screen. Fakk right? Okay, I selected no relic and reset my extraction countdown. This time, counter reached 0 but I'm still in the mission. At that point I was already annoyed and I just wanna get the fugg out of there and seems like the other two have no plans of extracting anytime soon so I aborted, basically wasting my time, relics and the kuva I've farmed.

First of all, obviously there's a bug that caused me to be unable to extract. I'm not sure if it was because the other guy extracted while I was in operator mode at the extraction spot or the relic selection bugged the whole extraction thing. Sigh, I don't knooooow.

Second, switching to operator SHOULD NOT RESET COUNTDOWN. Coz going back and forth to your warframe and operator means a never ending extraction countdown and with the way how the mobs swarm around extraction, how are you suppose to keep yourself alive while waiting for countdown? It wasn't a problem for me coz I was using a defensive frame, now imagine if that was a squishy frame with no good defensive ability?
Extraction countdown for clients (not host!) should be shorter too, heck, it should just give us a Yes/No prompt at extraction like "Do you want to extract now?", make client's lives easier.

And lastly, something should be done on mission abortion. I know it might be unfair to let the players keep their loot and reward by aborting, however, in events when a bug happened and they are unable to extract (like what happened to me), I feel like players should at least be refunded of whatever relic they consumed for the mission (yes this is for relic missions),  so they don't end up wasting their resources because of a bug. I'm fine losing the kuva and other stuff I got from there but my lost relics is something I'm a bit bothered about. All because of a bug.