Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locked doors in Lua.

BellaPeace

Question

Ok so i've been pulling my hair out for this one, i can't seem to find out how i can get inside those 3 locked doors (adding a picture)  https://imgur.com/cl6OvW1

One of them have the recource cache that i really want when i do this, but i can't figure out how to open them orange lighted doors.  Can anyone help?

Also it's NOT the agility test!

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, BellaPeace said:

Ok so i've been pulling my hair out for this one, i can't seem to find out how i can get inside those 3 locked doors (adding a picture)  https://imgur.com/cl6OvW1

One of them have the recource cache that i really want when i do this, but i can't figure out how to open them orange lighted doors.  Can anyone help?

Also it's NOT the agility test!

The doors on the right and left should open normally, if there's a room spawned behind them.

If they don't the only thing I can suggest is to try completing the hall test and see if the wall button shave any effect on them.

Edited by TheArcSet

I've reliably been able to open those three doors by dropping into each pipe making sure all the lids end up closed. One or two lids near the bottom may/will open up again, close those, et voila.

(I hope y'all don't mind me posting here a year later, I figure anyone who ends up here through Google etc. might still benefit.)

I'm late on this one too. However on the crossfire exterminate mission now this door May pop up in other missions too I'm not sure but there is a door one of those tall ones located in the room that has a wall in the middle that has two hallway openings on the left and right on one side of that wall there's a plant growing but you can go all the way around through one of the left or right doors and then be on the back side where that plant is growing on one side I found a door the tall one with a red light at the top and on the map you can clearly see there's loop behind it but I can't figure out how to unlock the door.

1 minute ago, MrGrimfate said:

I'm late on this one too. However on the crossfire exterminate mission now this door May pop up in other missions too I'm not sure but there is a door one of those tall ones located in the room that has a wall in the middle that has two hallway openings on the left and right on one side of that wall there's a plant growing but you can go all the way around through one of the left or right doors and then be on the back side where that plant is growing on one side I found a door the tall one with a red light at the top and on the map you can clearly see there's loop behind it but I can't figure out how to unlock the door.

Is this room a puzzle room, namely one where you have to beat 2 parkour areas in a time limit? (this one has a small room with tons of lasers btw)