Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Plague Star on All Platforms!

[DE]Helen

Just got on to run a few, instantly as soon as one head on the boss got taken out, animation interruption and it stopped working, one of those players just wasted 4 of each catalyst thanks to DE.  They can't even run their events properly anymore, what a joke.  Not looking too good given how you've been dropping the ball on these latest "additions" DE, I'm starting to see why people are leaving.

Am 17.1.2020 um 20:04 schrieb [DE]Helen:

“Does my daily Standing cap affect my Operational Supply gain?”
No, the Operational Supply earned in the event is not affected by your daily cap.

so here im at it again it clearly is affected by your daily cap. my investigations with another player lead us to the following poinst:
1) There are a bounus objecktive on the 3 bountie of plaguestar that can lead to getting more or less standing basic run should be 1000 points but if you complete the bonus mission on the 3 bountie you will get 1050 points if you fail it its sowhere below like at me 925 point run

2)the 4bountie is limited by your daily cap so you cant get more then 1000 points of standing if you mr 0 for mr 1 2000 and so mr 0 and mr 1 player have a significant harder time at that event here some points i got while testing 1575 points for a 4by4 run as mr0 player so as i was trowing my Infested Catalyst inside they where only worth less then 250 because i didnt get 2000k for the mission only got 1575 points what make them worth 143.75 per Catalyst for low level mr players like me

So the conclusion is that you have to be at least mr3 to get the maximum standing out of one plaguestar run else you gets screwed.

to be clear i dont need that missing standing back i just wanted to make thing clear since i had to make the research to find out that there is still thing that needs work at plaguestar either the Statement is false and need to be change or something in the game bugged and need to be fixed.

i wish you a nice day

greetings Nybris

3 hours ago, Nybris said:

so here im at it again it clearly is affected by your daily cap. my investigations with another player lead us to the following poinst:
1) There are a bounus objecktive on the 3 bountie of plaguestar that can lead to getting more or less standing basic run should be 1000 points but if you complete the bonus mission on the 3 bountie you will get 1050 points if you fail it its sowhere below like at me 925 point run

2)the 4bountie is limited by your daily cap so you cant get more then 1000 points of standing if you mr 0 for mr 1 2000 and so mr 0 and mr 1 player have a significant harder time at that event here some points i got while testing 1575 points for a 4by4 run as mr0 player so as i was trowing my Infested Catalyst inside they where only worth less then 250 because i didnt get 2000k for the mission only got 1575 points what make them worth 143.75 per Catalyst for low level mr players like me

So the conclusion is that you have to be at least mr3 to get the maximum standing out of one plaguestar run else you gets screwed.

to be clear i dont need that missing standing back i just wanted to make thing clear since i had to make the research to find out that there is still thing that needs work at plaguestar either the Statement is false and need to be change or something in the game bugged and need to be fixed.

i wish you a nice day

greetings Nybris

If someone is still MR 0 or 1 they should probably start working on that.

If they just happened to start that's not their fault but it is random bad luck. Just like how I missed the PS4 platinum sale right before I started playing. Stuff happens. 

20 hours ago, Enara said:

Can you please make the Eidolon Phylaxis and Infested Catalyst mandatory for player when they reach Rank 3 @ Nakak. 

How about no.

Some of us do the event solo, and I personally find the Hemacyte fight to be tedious. Your suggestion would make the fun factor plummet, not just for me, but also for others who mirrored my sentiment during the earler event runs.

If you're really that bothered by people not contributing catalysts or phylaxes, do the event with a premade group.

As some1 who has grinded out 50 forma so far ive come across the drone pathfinding broke af. I ran 4 missions in a row where the hemocytes get stuck in the boil and are unkillable. If i run solo and dont spawn the hemocytes i dont come across too many issues except ill find spawn pods spawning under the map on the fourth stage and making it take so much longer to finish it cause i have to kill 1 enemy at a time. I keep seeing the drone get stuck and getting destroyed when it gets stuck on a flat rock. Event is cool but no doubt broke and wouldnt be bad if these arent problens that have been around for years. Fix your game de

On 2020-01-17 at 10:33 PM, (PS4)Maunstre said:

Will a pathfinding fix for the drone be made? It was reported last year and the year before, and is still an issue this time. The drone gets stuck on rocks and stuck on the boil itself trying to get to the other side, ruining runs and wasting gear / resources (catalysts, etc.). The drone can fly yet it pathfinds like a ground unit. This is a progress-stopping bug that robs the player of rewards, please fix it.

its annoying fielding loki/nova just to fix this long standing issue.

So, I had my fun with this event last year with minimal problems. Even had some rep leftover to get a couple forma this time.

However, why is the matchmaking for this mission so broken now? Unless I go into recruiting, the mission bugs out 100% of the time for me. 8 out of the last 8 public missions either put me into a non-PS squad, or immediately host disconnected. It's a disaster. I have not completed one single mission and if this is the common outcome of any attempt to pub this mission, I will just not even bother with it this year. It's super broken. I want easy access to the event, I do not want to sit in recruit to guarantee every single run. What went wrong?

Archived