Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slotschii

Plague star: Hemocyte doesnt exit cyst

^^ title happened every run at least once so far. only the host can shoot thru the cyst and actually kill the thing...

EDIT: this seems to happen due too any damag auras affecting the hemocyte at the moment it spawns

I just had it too, just continually spawns waves of infested

It would be very helpful if you could record a video of the mission leading up to the Hemocyte getting stuck, to demonstrate how the problem occurs. (A video that starts with it already being stuck would not be very useful.) 🙂

There's a big cist in the northern (farter from cetus door) spawn point hemocyst tends to stay inside there.

It happened to us too... with a slowa in the team.

Seems to happen when the animation is slowed.

I can see as a posible solution, to make hemocyst invulnerable to all powers till they move out.

Hope it helps, and sorry for my English (I speak Spanish)

Have also had this issue in back to back runs. Seems to happen if the hemocyte is slowed or impaired by an AoE ability while still within the cyst. Second time we the first hemocyte exit the cyst fine but the second one got stuck with only one head poking out. Sadly I won't be capable of getting a video of my own for debugging purposes.

First run had a Slow-va, Saryn, Nidus, and me as Rhino, Second run had me as Rhino again, Harrow, Equinox, and Grendel. I suspect the Slow-va for having slowed the boss down so it couldn't exit properly, and in the second run I never used Rhino Stomp and the only other frame I could reasonably see touching it the be Equinox, however they seemed (not 100% sure) to be in day form the whole fight.

The first run I believe also had someone in an Itzal who was CC'ing adds with Cosmic Crush and its Augment, Cold Snap. This could also cause the issue though I think it was unlikely to have been the primary cause.

plaquestar event part 3 - guide drone to spot

also on drone guide to spot . drone stucks on the hill 150m from target location . have this bug 2 times same spot on the hill.

Similar issue just happened to a team of 4, but on the 4th Hemocyte. Possibly a Vauban vortex reached it, but looked out of range at the time. Possible cause archwing ability as we had a couple of people running around in those at the time. CC seems to be the common cause. Only happened once in about 8 runs so far.

Left mission into a solo session, and it managed to exit the main body of the cyst, but the Hemocyte stalled on the rock area immediately outside, SSW of the boil. It wasn't able to path off that rock, and the melee head went a bit glitchy.
Killed it, in the end, but didn't get any rewards because of the plains/vallis mission reset bug (reported elsewhere).

14 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

It would be very helpful if you could record a video of the mission leading up to the Hemocyte getting stuck, to demonstrate how the problem occurs. (A video that starts with it already being stuck would not be very useful.) 🙂

it appears this happens because it gets staggered by some damage aura (most likely equinox maim)

Here is a long video of the bug, hours of Plague Star slowed down by bugs.

One or the other video should work, both show the same video.

Twitch video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537849533?t=03h54m25s Twitch link may stop working after a few weeks.

Youtube video - wait a few hours after my reply to see this on YouTube.

7 hours ago, xaboo said:

plaquestar event part 3 - guide drone to spot

also on drone guide to spot . drone stucks on the hill 150m from target location . have this bug 2 times same spot on the hill.

Yeah, same here - I posted a screenshot of the hill location to the bugs forum. Something about that one spot.

Had both bugs - drone getting stuck is always happening from one particular starting point, but can often be resolved by (all?) players moving >150m away from the drone.

The Hemocyte getting stuck happend with a Mag in group who hit it with a Magnetize early, causing it to get stuck (we had to abort that mission).

I also saw the Hemocyte get stuck halfway up the rim (still killable though) after Khora put down her Strangledome a bit too close. This one was really obvious, as soon as the Hemocyte got within capture range of the dome it stopped. It didn't get pulled in or react in any other way, it just stopped walking.

Generally I would advise to be very very careful with CC, because it seems most CC can break the Hemocyte.

Hemocyte doesnt exit cyst

A closer look at my video, at 1:26 (YouTube) the menu is opened, using Nightwave menu to skip transmissions, saving some time. This shows me as Volt Prime, others as Rhino Prime, Equinox Prime, Limbo Prime.

Archgun deployer with Fluctus can shoot through and hit it, but one of the necks is constantly immune to damage, until at 1:52:10 in video, I use transference as operator, and go as close as possible to start attacking, to defeat it using Fluctus Weapon.

Drone stuck
There are a few ways for drone to unstuck, but that is for the other topic.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1162632-plague-star-drone-always-stuck/

On 2020-01-17 at 7:20 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

This has been an issue since the first plague star event. How has this not been addressed in 3 years of recurring plague star events? Is there a way to report bugs that results in actual changes, because right now the forums as a way to communicate issues to DE seems to be fundamentally broken.

On 2020-01-18 at 9:20 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

Thumper spawn seems to be affecting.

From my experience I've found that Equinox's maim is the sole problem. I haven't encountered any other causes yet, and it always happens when I'm using a max range maim build on equinox in day form.