Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DojoCAD: a mobile-friendly dojo designer

Buff00n

First of all, thank you very much for this amazing tool! Without him, I would not have been able to create such a good dojo. I'm really grateful to you!

В 18.01.2020 в 05:09, Buff00n сказал:

V2.3.3: 2021-10-19

After the last update of the Bash Lab bounds, it no longer fits next to the elevator, although this is not the case in the game. https://i.ibb.co/bNLkfJv/Bash-Lab.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrauszerII said:

First of all, thank you very much for this amazing tool! Without him, I would not have been able to create such a good dojo. I'm really grateful to you!

After the last update of the Bash Lab bounds, it no longer fits next to the elevator, although this is not the case in the game. https://i.ibb.co/bNLkfJv/Bash-Lab.png

Aw, expletive deleted! 

You're right, the Bash Lab is like 1m thinner than the Tenno Lab, because of reasons, and I will also have to adjust the elevator bounds by 1m.  That's getting down to half a grid square in my system, which is pretty annoying.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

V2.3.6: 2021-11-18

• Fixed Bash Lab bounds again again AGAIN, and fixed the bounds on the Observatory, Elevator, and all connectors (thanks adrienne, Imperial Salamander, deathbybolt, KrauszerII, Dash, apparently, and probably a ton more)

This is the problem when the only way I have to measure the size of a dojo room is with other rooms.  The rooms I've been using as my "standard" rulers for years turned out to be wrong, and I had no way to know until the freakin Bash Lab showed up.  I've gone back over my own notes and the DojoCAD bug list and re-measured freakin' everything.

hqnh31I.png

So far, the addition of the Bash Lab has forced me to fix the boundaries on ten other rooms.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

v2.4.1: 2022-01-16

• Made a massive but almost unnoticeable optimization to scrolling/zooming
  • increased the maximum zoom out, allowing more finer-grained zooms in the URL
  • Shortening big numbers in the layout stats section at the bottom
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

v2.4.3: 2022-02-08

• Re-measured literally everything and updated the bounds on eight rooms, including the Bash Lab which has tiny bounding box just for the light tunnel, and the Duelling Room which is just slightly, slightly less than square (thanks CookiesRUs and Dash, apparently)

Seriously, look at this crap

uZCRRDq.png

Can you tell the difference between these three rooms?

wjZgnZt.png

• Like 1

v2.5.2: 2022-02-14

• Since you can't put anything immediately above it, added a grayed-out image for the second floor of the Forest Chamber.
  • Fixed seams in the Structure Mode tree lines on 6-door and 10-door halls that literally only I would notice.

It was bugging me, okay?  Before:

Spoiler

3GjgbAa.png

After:

Spoiler

3buh704.png

• Like 1

v2.5.3: 2022-02-22

• Fixed the bounds on the Obstacle Course Architect and updated the display on the Open Space. (thanks ZiuNto).

I've been assuming they have the same bounds, but the custom obstacle course is shorter than the open space by a whopping 2m

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...