Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*removed*

o0Despair0o

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

You know,

yes, you

the guy who thinks "teamwork" means "nuke the entire frickin sentient ship instead of keeping the railjack alive in a swarm of crewships",

I asked SPECIFICALLY to get 10 kills in there so that I can complete my riven challenge.

Yet you went ahead and left us to die.

I had to fight off 10 boarding parties on my own and keep the ship alive with a whoopin' 80 revolite, with no ressources to make some new one.

While being hammered by 6 crewships and 50 fighters. No, I am not exaggerating.

All while the captain of the ship is collecting ressources on the other end of the god damn solar system.

Thanks to you, I only got 9/10 kills.

And then the alert went by.

Now I have to wait for 3 hours just to make one kill.

One.

One.

ONE.

You, sir, do not deserve to exist, you godforsaken waste of oxigen and living space.

I hate people.

Okay I'm calm now. 

Or you can go to the plains at night or go to Lua ... You shouldn't hate people, you should hate your lack of knowledge. Oh and you should hate your stupid use of double enter in between 1 freaking word 

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

I do.

Maybe it has to be a specfic sentient, or maybe my game bugged, I don't know.

Fact is that guy effectively wasted my time because I could be done with the challenge already, but no...

Public matches = No one has to do what you say, even if you ask nicely.

You asked this person clearly said no, are you always expecting people to say yes?

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Public matches = No one has to do what you say, even if you ask nicely.

You asked this person clearly said no, are you always expecting people to say yes?

I expect people not to be a bag of D's.

Sort of the feeling I'm getting from you right now. But whatever, clearly my dislike for worthless squadmembers is annoying you.

I'm out. I came here to let off some steam, not to build up more of it. Good day.

3 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I expect people not to be a bag of D's.

Sort of the feeling I'm getting from you right now. But whatever, clearly my dislike for worthless squadmembers is annoying you.

I'm out. I came here to let off some steam, not to build up more of it. Good day.

Not annoyed at all. You asked if you could, they didn't save enough for you and now you are mad and letting off steam. Not everyone has to do as you ask especially in public missions so stop believing that people are there to do you ask, especially for a Riven you can easily unlock solo. 

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Apparently I'm not allowed to dislike people.

Sorry I guess.

Y'all can lock this now.

The only real issue in forums is moderators with god complexs that bully the community with their power.

Also. The kill 10 sentient riven works for me on PoE vomvalysts

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis