Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Launcher update failed

Alfhine

Question

Have u ever got this problem i guess u all have, i got this after hotfix 27.0.11 idk how to fix because i dont trust fix anymore, actually i've got this problem before in past update or hotfixes and tried many fix but still not working thats why i dont trust fix anymore, i decide to leave the game and let it fixed by itself and its work after passing lot of update and hotfixes, thats what i did but i got this problem again..... how to fix this again ? Is this a real good game? why i keep getting this problem?  i think i'll leave this game againnX9UjA2.jpg

3 answers to this question

On 2020-01-18 at 12:21 AM, Alfhine said:

Have u ever got this problem i guess u all have, i got this after hotfix 27.0.11 idk how to fix because i dont trust fix anymore, actually i've got this problem before in past update or hotfixes and tried many fix but still not working thats why i dont trust fix anymore, i decide to leave the game and let it fixed by itself and its work after passing lot of update and hotfixes, thats what i did but i got this problem again..... how to fix this again ? Is this a real good game? why i keep getting this problem?  i think i'll leave this game againnX9UjA2.jpg

Try a VPN or mobile hotspot. I've seen similar posts where people on a certain internet provider (south Asia I think) were interfering with the downloads and there isn't much DE can do about that.

Try going into the launcher options and turning off both aggressive and bulk download options and see if that helps.

I have seen a few cases where corrupted visual C++ runtimes have corrupted downloads. Go to Settings->Apps and search for "Visual C++". Uninstall all of the 2015-2019 you find (not having all of them is normal). Next install the x86 and x64 below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads