The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Children Of Nurgle

EipokKruden

I'm recruiting for the "Children of Nurgle", an active, close-knit, RP-centred clan. As you can gather from the name of the clan, it's very much focused around Grandfather Nurgle, one of the four Old Gods from the Warhammer franchise, and my favourite god of all time. 

For those of you not in the know, the "Gods" of Warhammer are effectively amalgamations of a number of related emotions and concepts, that have gotten large and complex enough to develop sapience and to actually affect the physical world. Nurgle is an amalgamation of hope and despair, courage and fear, compassion and indifference, growth and decay, and life and death. If you are drawn to these elements more than those of, for instance, passion, ambition, lust, rage, or hatred, then Nurgle is likely the god for you, and this clan can be your family.

The clan itself is fairly new, only a few days old, but I've been playing the game for a long time (Since U5, maybe even U4, it's hard for me to remember). The clan I'd been in prior to this one was disbanded just recently, and I decided this was as good a time as any to start my own. I'm very active, logging on at least every day to collect the login reward even when I don't have time to play, and I can be contacted through Steam or various other services, so you needn't worry about me dropping off the radar and the clan going dark.

So, if any of you find the idea of a close-knit group appealing, and especially if you like Warhammer Fantasy or 40,000, and Nurgle in particular, then I think this clan might be the one for you.

I can only suggest you put more work into it, make the topic look attractive, here are some suggestions:

1. Add an Emblem.

2. Logo.

3. Image borders.

And so forth, make it look flashy with the forum permissions you have now, I have the same commands as you and if you look to my own Clan post, which I won't name since I don't want to shamelessly advertise, it's quite attractive, although it could be better, of course. You have heavy competition, so you'll have to work hard to get your clan going.