Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thank goodness there's no stupid, unfunny imgur link on the front page stealing everyone's attention. These are all welcome changes but...

When the heck is someone going to address the missing Latron Prime Barrel from void survivals? I've got a TON of receivers from farming for Mag Prime and I feel like I should have been able to assemble a Latron Prime by now. Chances are, I'm not going to get some of those receivers converted into barrels. Which means even more survival farming in the future, which I'm honestly tired of farming Void survival. 

Edited by Kontonno

─────────────────────░██░▇▆▅▄▃▂

────────────────────░█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

───────────────────░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──────────────────░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

─────────────────░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──────────░░░───░█▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

─────────░███░──░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

───────░██░░░██░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──────░█░░█░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

────░██░░█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

░█░░░░█░░░░█████▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

░█░█░░░░██░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

─░█░█░░░░░████▓▓▓▓██░▇▆▅▄▃▂

─░█░░█░░░░░░░█▓▓██▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──░█░░██░░░██▓▓█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

───░██░░███▓▓██▓█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

────░██▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──────░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

──────░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

you obviusly never heard about rage or trinitys link

my proposition would still work in those situation though

Thank goodness there's no stupid, unfunny imgur link on the front page stealing everyone's attention. These are all welcome changes but...

When the heck is someone going to address the missing Latron Prime Barrel from void survivals? I've got a TON of receivers from farming for Mag Prime and I feel like I should have been able to assemble a Latron Prime by now. Chances are, I'm not going to get some of those receivers converted into barrels. Which means even more survival farming in the future, which I'm honestly tired of farming Void survival. 

you're the second one on this thread talking about that but i cant help but find it weird considering i farmed my whole latron prime after i got my mag prime.... meaning i also got the latron prime barrel during that time

- Fix for issues after failing the rank 9 mastery test not allowing successful retrials. <------ o.0? you mean where it would let you pass even when you fail is what you mean. lolz. doesn't matter to me because i actually passed this first try..... with loki of course and just back stabbing everyone. I wonder if anyone actually had trouble with this other than those without a loki/ash.