Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]darryl1, October 5, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by [DE]darryl1, October 5, 2013 - No reason given

- Fix for not being able to accept invite-only game sessions from clan members who weren’t on friends list.

God damn it, that took you a while!

Edited by Wrathinside

Hotfix 10.2.1*

- Fix for issues with retrying the rank 7 – 8 mastery tests.

- Fix for issues after failing the rank 9 mastery test not allowing successful retrials.

- Fix for issues with rank 10 – 11 mastery not informing players of failure.

- Fix for Torid’s cloud not using energy colour.

- Fixed Twin Vipers having redundant flashlight.

- Fix for after a migration during a duel players will be repeatedly teleported out of the duel arena

- Fix for not being able to accept invite-only game sessions from clan members who weren’t on friends list.

*For more information about Hotfixes, Content Updates, and Warframe, SEE HERE: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115254-warframe-content-updates-moved-to-wednesdays/

yay thnx needed these

Edited by Omega-X

Hotfix 10.2.1*

- Fix for issues with retrying the rank 7 – 8 mastery tests.

- Fix for issues after failing the rank 9 mastery test not allowing successful retrials.

- Fix for issues with rank 10 – 11 mastery not informing players of failure.

- Fix for Torid’s cloud not using energy colour.

- Fixed Twin Vipers having redundant flashlight.

- Fix for after a migration during a duel players will be repeatedly teleported out of the duel arena

- Fixed Twin Gremlins having a flashlight on your off-hand weapon.

- Fixed Dera Muzzle flash offset.

- Fixed NPCs potentially falling through floor when activating panic-button.

- Fix for context action button in Dojo reading file path instead of “X”.

- Fix for unresponsive UI in certain cases of leaving and joining sessions.

*For more information about Hotfixes, Content Updates, and Warframe, SEE HERE: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115254-warframe-content-updates-moved-to-wednesdays/

exelent !!

you fixed stuff in the beta. my sincere congrats on your pursuance of a finished product. keep it up and we will remain reasonably patient. oh my, didnt use enough "!"'s. just replace all ive said with baldfaced acceptance of everything in the hotfix, communicated in broken english.

Lot of good fixes, lot of good fixes. .  . but uh....

No fix for the painfully hard to get Mutagen Samples?

No fix for OD maps being key locked & such a pain in the arse to get a group for?

No fix for Void missions giving you the same rewards over & over again?

No fix for old style Dojo rooms still being around, or at least for their appallingly glitchy doors?

Lot of good fixes, lot of good fixes. .  . but uh....

No fix for the painfully hard to get Mutagen Samples?

No fix for OD maps being key locked & such a pain in the arse to get a group for?

No fix for Void missions giving you the same rewards over & over again?

No fix for old style Dojo rooms still being around, or at least for their appallingly glitchy doors?

mutagen samples: orokin derelict, super easy to get no idea if yours is sarcasm but I get up to 20 mutagen samples to wave 15.

that's the usual key problem, but I rly have no idea to find a group, also the keys are super cheap to build no excuses

that's rng, bad luck you could kill tabahata 100times if you have bad luck you won't get any gear for your class at all

that's a visual modelling thing, they're working on jungle maps etc the dojo doors aren't a bother at all

6. PLEASE fix the hold to run/crouch buttons on PC. They seem to be time bound so that, regardless of how much stamina you have, you simply stop running after a few seconds and must release/press the button again. It really sucks on Slow frames like Rhino and Frost because it's already hard enough to catch up to Novas and Lokis speed running assassination missions without wasting mod slots on Stamina/Speed mods.

If you have to add mods in order to keep up with players who speed run all the time, I think that's a problem. Both with the player community and with a game design that lacks any real incentive for closer cooperation among squadmates. I've previously stated my opinion on the lack of cooperation among squadmates here.

Getting a weird bug, i enter to a mission, then instantly MISSION FAILED APPEARS.. and i can't even forfeit.. weird, i can also move and play.. but when i try to leave, again says 'you can't leave because you failed the mission.. LIKE WTF'

my proposition would still work in those situation though

you're the second one on this thread talking about that but i cant help but find it weird considering i farmed my whole latron prime after i got my mag prime.... meaning i also got the latron prime barrel during that time

Maybe you had it before patch 10.2.Where did it drop for you? 

The greatest frustration of doing void runs is solved. Thank you very much DE for this wonderful game and the dedication you have to it.

This makes all the difference, especially for people who play with 300+ size clans and really promote inter-clan gaming. Thank you, DE!