Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 10.2.1*

- Fix for not being able to accept invite-only game sessions from clan members who weren’t on friends list.

*For more information about Hotfixes, Content Updates, and Warframe, SEE HERE: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115254-warframe-content-updates-moved-to-wednesdays/

Yes yes yes !

Edited by fatpig84

My Banshee just glitched while doing Sound Quake before the update.

I was stuck in void until the team finished ;S

Seems like I pressed ability 1 and 4 at once making her glitch or something, the animation kept going for like 5 times as long as usual, then I was stuck to the floor on all 4.

after update 10 I kept having that happen with her ulti. It would work once or twice, then it would go on for longer and she would be stuck in the position until my friends finished the missions (was mostly defense). In Xini, she actually stoped the animation but the game said i was still using it and would only allow me to shoot my bow and walk.

Hotfix 10.2.1*

- Fixed NPCs potentially falling through floor when activating panic-button.

Oh my goodness! Yes, I been waiting for this. I hate seeing those Corpus dropping through the floor like ghost. I was beginning to be like, what they have a new units that can go through floors!

Edited by M4sterofp4in

WTF is wrong with you? 

That might be "realistic" but it would also make the weapon absolutely useless. You couldn't just make it damage the shooter, you would have to make it damage all warframe. Now all the sudden, anyone with a Torid is HATED by everyone else because you can troll other people's games with your gun that hurts other warframes. 

No one would ever have a good reason to use it; even if you didn't want to abuse it, you would constantly accidentally hurt nearby frames or yourself. I have a friend with Torrid and I'm actually having a problem where the cloud gets ridiculously dense sometimes when the enemies close in; I can't imagine what it would also be like if that dense, annoying cloud was killing me too. 

There's nothing wrong with that person. Torid was bugged and DE has remained silent as to whether it will return to the way it was. I don't think it's unreasonable to want to at least hear something from DE. Your logic is flawed simply because ogris doesn't damage others. The torid I have now is not the one I invested in and if DE intends to leave it this way then they'll have to say so themselves.  

WTF is wrong with you? 

That might be "realistic" but it would also make the weapon absolutely useless. You couldn't just make it damage the shooter, you would have to make it damage all warframe. Now all the sudden, anyone with a Torid is HATED by everyone else because you can troll other people's games with your gun that hurts other warframes. 

No one would ever have a good reason to use it; even if you didn't want to abuse it, you would constantly accidentally hurt nearby frames or yourself. I have a friend with Torrid and I'm actually having a problem where the cloud gets ridiculously dense sometimes when the enemies close in; I can't imagine what it would also be like if that dense, annoying cloud was killing me too. 

So ogris does dmg to other people too? you obvously never used it i just want the pre U10 Torid with the   dmg that only the user of the weapon gets back

Edited by tigrex

Just noticed that Supra's muzzle effect or perhaps the very projectiles during the first moments are not colored to energy color - Friend was shooting like crazy, red projectiles but right at the end of Supra the light was the default teal. Cms later it was colored to red though - it seems like a minor issue but guess it popped up since you mentioned dera muzzle and torid coloring.

Anyways, I was just asking friends how nice it would be to get Torid's cloud colored so you guys just played into my hand - again :) Thank you.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png