Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hey just wondering if the Galatine not getting any benefits from the mod Reach is a bug or intended? can you confirm or are you aware?

Thanks, 

Great game btw. One suggestion for a cash grab would be to make a pet that auto picks up loot within 10m radius or something. Also, the Dojo should have a planning phase. 

mutagen samples: orokin derelict, super easy to get no idea if yours is sarcasm but I get up to 20 mutagen samples to wave 15.

that's the usual key problem, but I rly have no idea to find a group, also the keys are super cheap to build no excuses

that's rng, bad luck you could kill tabahata 100times if you have bad luck you won't get any gear for your class at all

that's a visual modelling thing, they're working on jungle maps etc the dojo doors aren't a bother at all

On average I am lucky to get 15 mutagen samples at wave 15. 

You even said, its "the usual key problem" implying there is a problem, hence forth, it should be fixed.

RNG needs to be changed or abolished if it comes down to 'luck' deciding weather or not you have to waste days on end trying to get something you don't already have.

They need to hold off on adding new things to the game until they fix some of the issues they currently have if making more stuff is preventing them from fixing glaring flaws. Which, even though you claim the doors are fine in the Dojo, go look at them again where an old style door is in a new style room, & you will find gaps around the door were you can see into the abyss, or into the room itself where there should be a solid wall.

The relative benefits of these fixes notwithstanding, I wanted to congratulate DE on the commitment you all have for this game. It seems to me that you're sincerely looking to please the majority of your players (customers) by following up on the small glitches as well as the larger bugs, Which are usually addressed in larger updates and content patches.

This kind of commitment is somewhat rare to see in a f2p game; this one is exceptional in the support area in my opinion. Your response to individual tickets is overall pretty quick, and the attention given to the opinions and suggestions made on the forums is pretty cool as well.

Keep up the excellent work, keep on making this game even better. A game of this size and complexity will undoubtedly have various glitches in it, or some aspect of the gameplay that not all players agree with or like. To make these things get the attention they deserve, please dispense with the qq without a point; rather, present a well thought out argument showing the reasons for your opinion, or the exact way the bug presented in game. This will help the devs much much more than constantly getting the negative thrown at them all the time. They need positive reinforcement as well to keep on doing this job and putting in the hours they do.

Thanks to DE and all the posters for the support of Warframe!

I noticed that very often falling into textures. In particular often is the case with Ash. In locations tower and ruins it is almost one failure in five starts.

Sorry for bad English

P.S. And another question. Maybe not to the point. Why do I get an avatar stated that I am a disciple, when I am a hunter?
Edited by Armor_Core

Not sure if i should post this here, but something within the update has made it so that my game crashes on loadscreens, or rather it just stalls and will not progress.  Its happened on game opening and also when i start up a mission.

WOWOWOWOW

- Fixed Twin Vipers having redundant flashlight.
 - Fix for not being able to accept invite-only game sessions from clan members who weren’t on friends list.

- Fix for not being able to accept invite-only game sessions from clan members who weren’t on friends list.

THANK YOU <33333333333