Sign in to follow this  
(NSW)Belaptir

The payload takes pustrels instead of the proper resources when building it from dojo.

As title. When you build munitions for the ordnance launcher, instead of taking 10 carbides and 10 copernics, it will take 20 pustrels. This happens only in dojo, during flight it will take the correct materials.

EDIT: I just realized it is messed up completely. The game will always take pustrels instead of any resources at all.

Edited by (NSW)Belaptir

Can confirm, i crafted Flux Energy and it took 30 Pustrels.

I was already wondering why im so low on them....How are we supposed to build any weapons without that???

Thank you for your reports! Our team has logged the bug and will find a fix. The good news is it seems to only be a UI issue: it appears to take Pustrels, but if you reload, you will see the correct Resource values.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you for your reports! Our team has logged the bug and will find a fix. The good news is it seems to only be a UI issue: it appears to take Pustrels, but if you reload, you will see the correct Resource values.

Thanks for the answer! What i've noticed is that if you don't have pustrels but have the other mats, it won't let you build the payload.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Thanks for the answer! What i've noticed is that if you don't have pustrels but have the other mats, it won't let you build the payload.

Very good to know! I'm passing along to the team

• Like 1

To add to this, i have had the payload display show up correctly usually when i first load into the dojo and head into the drydock, (provided my RailJack has loaded) but it is upon building something (even parts which do not consume pustrels) that they all update to show the pustrel count

Thanks Helen for the answer!

After you said that it seems to be just an UI issue, I did some more testing. 

I went to Freeflight to get rid of some Munitions (because they don't need Pustrels)

Checked my Inventory to know the right number, it's the same as the UI displays. 

When I build the Munitions it seems to take 20 Pustrels instead of 10 Carbides / 10 Copernics.

Checked my Inventory again: Still the same amount then before.

Checked the Payload Screen: Same number as in my inventory. 

Just to be sure I did the same procedure 2 more times.

I can confirm: No need to panic, it's just an UI issue.

Also, as @(NSW)Belaptir said; it's just in the Dojo, never an issue in a mission. 

Hope I could help a little bit with that informations!

• Like 1

Hi all! Our team has made a fix to the way some items load into Railjack, which should fix a few bugs - including the Pustrels bug! This fix is coming in the next update, in Cert now. Thank you for your patience

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hi all! Our team has made a fix to the way some items load into Railjack, which should fix a few bugs - including the Pustrels bug! This fix is coming in the next update, in Cert now. Thank you for your patience

Thanks for taking the time to update open threads saying "this should be fixed".