Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion:Boosters sharing

Zivkigel

My Suggestion is to add Booster sharing to the other squad mates if they got no boosters.
How it will work:
*booster stack up to 100% only.
*more then 1 booster type can be stack,and can only be stacked with the same booster type.

Booster most of the times double the drop(Affinity,mod chance,resource amount/drop chance) from 100% to 200% of the active booster
-1 player with booster give all the other players 25% boost.
Boosted player will have +100%(200% total) boost while the others will have +25% boost(125% total)

-2 players with boosters give all the other players 50% boost
Boosted players will have +100%(200% total) boost while the others will have +50% boost(150% total)

-3 players with boosters give all the other players 75% boost
Boosted players will have +100%(200% total) boost while the others will have +75% boost(175% total).

-4 players with boosters will have 100% boost because all of them got boosters
Boosted players will have +100%(200% total)

Edited by Zivkigel

The only one i could think of: Resource Drop Chance Booster, id like to see something like u suggested, if more than one player has one, the drop chance should increase.

May something like +xx% for each additional drop chance booster, to not overpower it, stuff like nekros, hydroid and khora should be taken into account so these extra % could work as replacement for a loot frame but not boost it even more.

So ppl could take a choice, do they form a team with khora/hydroid and nekro or do they all get a drop chance booster and take whatever frame they want.

The oldschool sharing option: buy the other players a booster 😄

Edited by Shonaney

I can already see

PlayerA: LF Hydron exp farm. must have booster

PlayerB: LF titanium farm. booster required

In Warframe where everything is about grind, this "booster sharing" will (highly) cause boosters a mandatory thing for every farming activities considering how easy boosters can be obtained and then limiting players from joining squads from recruit chat because they don't have the boosters required in order to be able to join. I don't think I'll like that.

8 hours ago, Zivkigel said:

My Suggestion is to add Booster sharing to the other squad mates if they got no boosters

Sounds great for newbie players and helping others, but it won't be like that, it will be absolutely toxic.

6 hours ago, Alvengerz said:

In Warframe where everything is about grind, this "booster sharing" will (highly) cause boosters a mandatory thing for every farming activities

This, basically. You'll jump into a mission and the host will abort because not everyone has a booster. Or you'll start a mission with a squad and then they'll quit as soon as they realise you (or someone else) doesn't have a booster, usually too late for anyone else join. 

Boosters can't have a big effect on other players, because they can't be something other players select whether they want to play with you on. We don't want pay-to-qualify mechanics.

Maybe if paid boosters didn't do this, but gifts of the lotus ones did? That way the whole community gets a few days boost and it feels collaborative.