Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix MR Requirements on Recipes

SoloTesting

41 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Because you can buy the weapon for plat which still obeys the mr lock. 

Yeah just buy a Bo for plat so you can use it to craft the Tipedo because their staggered MR crafting requirements are needlessly inverted. It all makes perfect sense now....

Whelp it's lunch time and I'm all out of bread so I'm just goin ta go make a tunafish and cake sandwich, cheers ya'll 

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

Yeah just buy a Bo for plat so you can use it to craft the Tipedo because their staggered MR crafting requirements are needlessly inverted. It all makes perfect sense now....

Whelp it's lunch time and I'm all out of bread so I'm just goin ta go make a tunafish and cake sandwich, cheers ya'll 

I meant buy the tipedo... 

• 1 month later...

Hey, just wanted to bump this topic. 

I recently got into Warframe and loooooove the melee weapons. 
Just reached MR 3 and bought the blueprints for Tipedo and realized I need a MR 4 weapon to craft it (Bo). Sitting here like "wtf just happened?"
Another issue is I need Nano Spores for Kunai and they are dropped in planets waaaaay after reaching MR 3.
So my questions are: 1) is there a workaround to build/obtain Bo without spending actual money? and 2) Pretty much same but for Kunai and Nano spores. 
Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, MercuryDjinni said:

I think the whole "this weapon requires this other weapon to build" thing needs to go away. It just punishes people for not looking up each weapon on the wiki before they sell it. I had to build a second Drakgoon to get the Zarr because I didn't even know any weapon used another weapon as a component.

In case of prime weapons and a few other exceptions you might have a point.
But most stuff is easy to build any requires basically no resources at all. Even a new player with only 1 or 2 weeks into the game has enough resources lying around to craft a second Drakgoon.

• Like 1

Ok, so I guess with all possible weapon crafting into another weapon stuff hold me back until I reach MR4 and get some Nano Spores.
Is there any melee weapon I should consider crafting while I'm still at MR3? 
Also I have dual heat swords almost maxed out. Is there any way to upgrade them?

Cheers!

Just now, RFN421 said:

Ok, so I guess with all possible weapon crafting into another weapon stuff hold me back until I reach MR4 and get some Nano Spores.
Is there any melee weapon I should consider crafting while I'm still at MR3? 
Also I have dual heat swords almost maxed out. Is there any way to upgrade them?

Cheers!

once you maxed out a weapon, there are 2 ways to upgrade them

forma : prestige system

catalyst/reactor : overcharge/ascend/whatever system it is

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

once you maxed out a weapon, there are 2 ways to upgrade them

forma : prestige system

catalyst/reactor : overcharge/ascend/whatever system it is

Thanks mate! I'll look into this 🙂