Jump to content

Synergistic Titania Rework. - Split Razorwing, Tribute Gates


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Pixzia said:

Taping the ability to go/out of Razorwing. Hold to spawn/despawn Exalted melee if in Razorwing (holding out of Razorwing will make you go into Razorwing with your exalted weapons). I see no problem with this.

It doesn’t improve Titania. That’s the problem. She’s one of the worst frames in the game and adding a bunch of niche BS doesn’t make her better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It doesn’t improve Titania.

How? you have yet to explain how this a Problem/not an improvement.

Your only defense so far is that her other abilities need more attention, which no one has denied. The only thing we are saying is it would be a nice change along with others.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

one of the worst frames

This is debatable as there are a decent amount of people that think other frames need more attention than Titania.

Edited by Pixzia
Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

WTF are you talking about?

I say that you ignore the arguments and continue to bend your line without giving any arguments. Does Dex pixia have infinite ammo? OK, but this only works as long as you have energy. And let's not forget that ammo drops more often than orbs of energy. Does Dex Pixia have good damage? OK, but this only works if you have invested a lot of strength in the build. Can I be better if I use a normal weapon? Yes, because normal weapons can be AOE and you don't need a lot of damage, because if you go against a mob with 500 hp, it doesn't matter if you deal 1 billion damage or 500 damage, the result will be the same.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Does Dex pixia have infinite ammo? OK, but this only works as long as you have energy. And let's not forget that ammo drops more often than orbs of energy.

Not to mention by this logic you are ignoring the rest of her kit because it will "drain your ammo".

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 минуты назад, Pixzia сказал:

Not to mention by this logic you are ignoring the rest of her kit because it will "drain your ammo".

Yes! Make a passive ability that converts ammo into energy! 

Just a little joke.

Edited by zhellon
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I say that you ignore the arguments and continue to bend your line without giving any arguments. Does Dex pixia have infinite ammo? OK, but this only works as long as you have energy. And let's not forget that ammo drops more often than orbs of energy. Does Dex Pixia have good damage? OK, but this only works if you have invested a lot of strength in the build. Can I be better if I use a normal weapon? Yes, because normal weapons can be AOE and you don't need a lot of damage, because if you go against a mob with 500 hp, it doesn't matter if you deal 1 billion damage or 500 damage, the result will be the same.

 

It’s not that hard to build Titani for efficiency and with Razorwing having vacuum now picking up energy isn’t that hard.

Even with only 168% strength and 0 forma investment dex Pixia is still extremely strong. You don’t need 250-300% power strength to make them strong.

I would figured that someone who pushes for Titania reworks the most would actually know about the frame they’re talking about. But your starting to show me that you barely understand Titania.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pixzia said:

How? you have yet to explain how this a Problem/not an improvement.

Your only defense so far is that her other abilities need more attention, which no one has denied. The only thing we are saying is it would be a nice change along with others.

This is debatable as there are a decent amount of people that think other frames need more attention than Titania.

In what way does Titania performance improve with the weapons and flight separated? Can she buff team mates better? Does she have better crowd control because of it? Can she deal more damage? No? Then there’s no point to adding niche crap to a frame that doesn’t need it.

There’s literally zero practical benefit to splitting razorwing. If anything it just wastes more of the players time trying to get both the flying and the guns active at the same time.

Look, I think Revenant needs a rework far more than Titania, hell far more than any frame or system in the game. But that doesn’t discredit the fact that Titania is still in desperate need of a rework. Just because there are frames worse than Her doesn’t suddenly make Titania good. She still only has the 1 good ability. And dismantling that 1 good ability isn’t going to make her better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 минуту назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:
I would figured that someone who pushes for Titania reworks the most would actually know about the frame they’re talking about. But your starting to show me that you barely understand Titania.

Yes, I really don't know what I'm talking about. I didn't really play as Titania. Here are my statistics. You really caught me.

Спойлер

QiTpoW9.jpg

mWMQ5It.jpg

78OtkGN.jpg

9N4xKCU.jpg

k1vmDx9.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Can she buff team mates better? Does she have better crowd control because of it? Can she deal more damage? No? Then there’s no point to adding niche crap to a frame that doesn’t need it.

Because these are the only things consider an improvement. Still no actual reason for this not to happen. Better luck next time 🙂

 

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

All that and you still thought dex pixia used energy as ammo? That’s pretty sad.

The whole point of his comment was it indirectly uses energy for ammo, no energy = no Exalted weapons = no ammo. Unlike other recharge weapons that actually have inf ammo, Titania is bound to a energy cost, which she should be, but that is his point.

Edited by Pixzia
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:
All that and you still thought dex pixia used energy as ammo? That’s pretty sad.

Because it is. You can't use Dex Pixia if you don't have energy. What is wrong with this logic? Can you refute this? I'm waiting for a screenshot where you have Dex Pixia in your hands and 0 energy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Because it is. You can't use Dex Pixia if you don't have energy. What is wrong with this logic? Can you refute this? I'm waiting for a screenshot where you have Dex Pixia in your hands and 0 energy.

Because it’s not true. Dex pixia has its own ammo source completely independent of energy. You can’t just be like “This is technically true if you look at it from this very specific point of view but only at 5pm when the moon is a waxing crescent, and because of that I’m right”.

Energy does not drain with every shot that is fired by dex pixia. Therefor Dex Pixia does not use energy as ammo.

Stop pushing your illogical nonsense.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pixzia said:

Because these are the only things consider an improvement. Still no actual reason for this not to happen. Better luck next time 🙂

Splitting an ability that has no business being split isn’t an improvement. If anything it actively makes her worse. Especially if the weapons take up their own ability slot. That means there’s only 2 ability slots for Titania to do other things. That’s actively making the frames potential worse because that less things the frame could possibly do.

It’s just a dumb gimmick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 минут назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

Because it’s not true. Dex pixia has its own ammo source completely independent of energy. You can’t just be like “This is technically true if you look at it from this very specific point of view but only at 5pm when the moon is a waxing crescent, and because of that I’m right”.

Energy does not drain with every shot that is fired by dex pixia. Therefor Dex Pixia does not use energy as ammo.

Stop pushing your illogical nonsense.

Why? Everything is logical. Here's a rifle that doesn't need anything to work.

And Dex Pixia can't work without energy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Why? Everything is logical. Here's a rifle that doesn't need anything to work.

And Dex Pixia can't work without energy.

Dex pixia does not use....you know what I’m done repeating this. You should’ve gotten it at this point, but you clearly haven’t. And repeating the same fact to you clearly isn’t doing anything. I don’t know what your malfunction but it’s clearly effecting  your ability to think.

So goodbye and have a terrible day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Splitting an ability that has no business being split isn’t an improvement. If anything it actively makes her worse. Especially if the weapons take up their own ability slot.

Already stated several benefits for this change. And already stated how it would still be 1 ability.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pixzia said:

-snip-

Don’t throw me in the same bus and Zhellon. I’m not sitting here making dumb claims like splitting razorwing makes Titania bad because her shields require ammo pickups or something along those lines. I’m actually trying to explain to you why splitting Razorwing makes no practical sense.

You’ve stated no benefits, only niches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Don’t throw me in the same bus and Zhellon. I’m not sitting here making dumb claims like splitting razorwing makes Titania bad because her shields require ammo pickups or something along those lines.

I don't see how you think you are above or even on the same lvl. But ok, whatever you believe as you stated before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pixzia said:

I don't see how you think you are above or even on the same lvl. But ok, whatever you believe as you stated before

Zhellon has proven on far more posts that this one that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I don’t know if it’s because he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed or because English isn’t his first language. But he clearly doesn’t present the most well thought of ideas. I find it insulting to be lumped into the same category as him.

using normal weapons in razorwing isn’t a benefit. You can use normal weapon in Archwing in the open worlds, and do you know how many people I actively see do that? Zero. Because it’s not practical.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 минуты назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:
using normal weapons in razorwing isn’t a benefit. You can use normal weapon in Archwing in the open worlds, and do you know how many people I actively see do that? Zero. Because it’s not practical.

I see 0 people playing as Titania. xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

using normal weapons in razorwing isn’t a benefit.

Already stated why it is. How many times do I have to repeat myself, this is getting old.

 

14 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You can use normal weapon in Archwing in the open worlds, and do you know how many people I actively see do that? Zero. Because it’s not practical.

Ah yes one of the 2 places in the game, in which doing so you lose all your normal abilities, I wonder why a lot more people do not use it. Not to mention if you are in a fight there is a 90% chance you will get sniped out of the sky due to there always seeming to be an enemy that can do this. 

And on a general note if it was not Practical to use weapons in Archwing why do people use Titania, oh wait they don't.(except for niche cases) I see more people flying around in archwing on the plains using weapons than I have seen Titania's anywhere.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 минуту назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:
But you play Titania. So you don’t consider yourself a person then?

Sure. I'm a reptiloid from the planet Nibiru. Didn't you know? My bad.

Okay, I'll reformulate. I see 0 other players who play as Titania. Does this prove that Titania is not effective?

And I use Amesha whenever possible. I used Odonata when playing as Trinity in random in Eidolon farm and the party is not enough damage. I don't think people want to deal with archwing. That's the whole reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway...

I noticed that status immunity was absent from any of her abilities, was there any specific reason why, or was it just forgotten?

If it was just forgotten, it would be nice to add it to her 1st ability, either with the same 16s base duration when you pass into a certain range of the lantern, or as a bonus effect for ally/self cast (that lasts as long as the ally/self cast lasts). Status immunity is a great bonus effect, and was the only reason I ever cast her current first ability.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...