Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergistic Titania Rework. - Split Razorwing, Tribute Gates

Kingsmount

4 часа назад, budderchew сказал:

Anyway...

I noticed that status immunity was absent from any of her abilities, was there any specific reason why, or was it just forgotten?

If it was just forgotten, it would be nice to add it to her 1st ability, either with the same 16s base duration when you pass into a certain range of the lantern, or as a bonus effect for ally/self cast (that lasts as long as the ally/self cast lasts). Status immunity is a great bonus effect, and was the only reason I ever cast her current first ability.

Tribute buffs still need to be updated. TS said it might be the same effects, but the effects are pretty weak.For example, Thorns is now OK, because it has a double effect-it reflects damage and resists damage. (Although the reflection should be increased)

This can be done like this:

1) Thorns - More damage reflection, that's OK. 

2) Dust-status resist and disarm opponents. This will be much stronger than the current decrease in accuracy. It also works for companions and razorfly.

3) Entangle-additional ice damage + guaranteed ice status for warframe and companion, including razorfly. You can also play a lot with this, given that the ice status slows down not only the enemy, but also extends the duration of other statuses. If add a guaranteed slash for razorfly, it will be a bit of an OP. But the only problem is, I wouldn't want it to be combined with other statuses. For example, I would like to leave the fire. But if DE buff ice is very good, it wouldn't be bad.

4) Full Moon - Additional survival of companions, including razorfly.

Edited by zhellon
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, budderchew said:

Anyway...

I noticed that status immunity was absent from any of her abilities, was there any specific reason why, or was it just forgotten?

If it was just forgotten, it would be nice to add it to her 1st ability, either with the same 16s base duration when you pass into a certain range of the lantern, or as a bonus effect for ally/self cast (that lasts as long as the ally/self cast lasts). Status immunity is a great bonus effect, and was the only reason I ever cast her current first ability.

It wasn't forgotten,  I just wasn't sure the utility of it and rarely see people mention it, so it just didn't make the cut into the new lantern.

But yeah, noted.  Thanks for bringing it up,  I think it's a very fitting effect to work into Tribute,  to add to or replace one of Tribute's buffs.

5 hours ago, zhellon said:

Tribute buffs still need to be updated. TS said it might be the same effects, but the effects are pretty weak.For example, Thorns is now OK, because it has a double effect-it reflects damage and resists damage. (Although the reflection should be increased)

This can be done like this:

1) Thorns - More damage reflection, that's OK. 

2) Dust-status resist and disarm opponents. This will be much stronger than the current decrease in accuracy. It also works for companions and razorfly.

3) Entangle-additional ice damage + guaranteed ice status for warframe and companion, including razorfly. You can also play a lot with this, given that the ice status slows down not only the enemy, but also extends the duration of other statuses. If add a guaranteed slash for razorfly, it will be a bit of an OP. But the only problem is, I wouldn't want it to be combined with other statuses. For example, I would like to leave the fire. But if DE buff ice is very good, it wouldn't be bad.

4) Full Moon - Additional survival of companions, including razorfly.

Yeah like this.

I didn't touch the Tribute buffs at all,  because they're a great point for fine-tuning her effectiveness now that Titania can actually properly use the buffs via Archgates instead of the specific enemy dependence.  So I wasn't sure how much better or not Titania's existing buffs would be now that you'd be able to use them reliably.    And because not gonna lie,  I rarely use Tribute due to that, so I didn't have a solid baseline for how effective or not her buffs already were.

Edit: Oh hey, my avatar/glyph finally updated.  It's only been like a month.

Edited by Kingsmount

55 минут назад, Kingsmount сказал:
I didn't touch the Tribute buffs at all, because they're a great point for fine-tuning her effectiveness now that Titania can actually properly use the buffs via Archgates instead of the specific enemy dependence. So I wasn't sure how much better or not Titania's existing buffs would be now that you'd be able to use them reliably. And because not gonna lie, I rarely use Tribute due to that, so I didn't have a solid baseline for how effective or not her buffs already were.

Well, reducing the enemy's movement speed is almost useless. Mag has an augment to stop enemies, but enemies still shoot. This makes sense for Mag gravity shields, but it works very poorly for Titania. Companions don't need damage, only dogs benefit from it, but Titania can't use dogs for many reasons. Reducing the accuracy of enemies? There are a lot of controversial points. Evading or disarming will work better. Evasion has a problem with AOE, and disarming has a problem with enemies with immunity to abilities, but the problem is that reducing accuracy has both of these problems + it all depends on the enemy's accuracy. This is useful, but it works on a limited number of enemies and levels. Very limited. 

Alright. this rework sounds extremely solid, with a nice breath of fresh air to her skills and having a way to "change the field" in a similar fashion to Oberon, which thematically is absolutely great.

Lantern: Spellbind being merged with lantern and possibly my faovurite thing, actually removing the Razorflies from Razorwing.

Gates:, field control, barriers, buffs, it sounds amazing, but thinking on it, sounds crowded.

Monarch Wings: Giving Titania razorwing as a standalone ability separate from Dex Pixia & the 'flies is ok.

Exalted Arms: Free Dex Pixia at all times without having to be tiny, it's good.

Thinking on it a second time, I feel the razorflies and the buffs should be moved towards Monarch wings, Why? because it's too "empty" and the other abilities have too many effects. How? simple, Each time you activate Monarch wings you release razorflies and for each time they damage enemies they "build up" the buffs depending on enemy attacked or simply slowly charge each of them. Deactivating Monarch wings does not remove razorflies, if there are still razorflies when reactivated Titania will release less & less 'flies depending on the amount currently in the map (to prevent her from just Locust Swarming the world).

8 часов назад, ScytodiDaedalus сказал:

Thinking on it a second time, I feel the razorflies and the buffs should be moved towards Monarch wings, Why? because it's too "empty" and the other abilities have too many effects. How? simple, Each time you activate Monarch wings you release razorflies and for each time they damage enemies they "build up" the buffs depending on enemy attacked or simply slowly charge each of them. Deactivating Monarch wings does not remove razorflies, if there are still razorflies when reactivated Titania will release less & less 'flies depending on the amount currently in the map (to prevent her from just Locust Swarming the world).

The whole point of moving razorfly to another ability is based on the fact that razorfly distracts opponents and is the best CC that Titania has at the moment (because, spellbind is a negative CC, and Latern just doesn't work). The problem is that razorfly makes razorwing even better in terms of protection, while we still have Aviator mods. On the other hand, the normal form has no protection at all (except for the buff, which we can't get in some cases and which provides only 50% of the DR). This is why razorfly should go separately.

Personally, I was thinking about giving Titania 150 armor and making razorwing convert 10 armor at 1% damage for weapons. And by "convert" I mean that Titania will have 0 armor while in razorwing. This way the normal form would become more defensive while razorwing would be more attacking. And Yes, I know a health conversion would give you 130% damage, but if you get a health hit, you lose that, which in my opinion looks very balanced. Only Dex Pixia can be a problem, because the DPS will become even higher.

Edited by zhellon