Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...can we have Hip/Waist armor yet?

• 1 month later...

not sure if the engine would support this, but the chestpiece could potentially be made in a form that would make for an effective necklace

as for waistpieces..well yeah, but we DO have those on operators! didn't notice much tennogen operator gear yet besides facial stuff, but certainly those have to be doable if we got DE made stuff in that category

On 2020-01-18 at 3:05 PM, Vlada91 said:

Yea we need something like this,for example: https://www.deviantart.com/antoineflemming/art/Arbiters-Of-Hexis-Warframe-Conceptual-Render-506216650.         We need to have options to get from syndicate and buy in tennogen...because I whose hoping something like samurai design or something like that....arbiters_of_hexis_warframe_conceptual_re

I would rock this in a New Loka theme for sure! lol

• Like 1

Only problem I see is that alot of warframes already have a bunch of stuff going on in the waist area. Saryn immediately comes to mind. Waist armor would look great on Valkyr and Mag for example, but quite a few others would just be mesh hell.

Maybe the option to have alternate waist armor pieces could work (switch the original waist armor with something else), however that would mean DE would need to rip apart pre-existing warframe meshes. It's all possible, but not sure if plausible.

47 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Only problem I see is that alot of warframes already have a bunch of stuff going on in the waist area. Saryn immediately comes to mind. Waist armor would look great on Valkyr and Mag for example, but quite a few others would just be mesh hell.

Maybe the option to have alternate waist armor pieces could work (switch the original waist armor with something else), however that would mean DE would need to rip apart pre-existing warframe meshes. It's all possible, but not sure if plausible.

Given how broken the armors are on Kubrows (or at least my Sunika) at the moment, I don't think clipping is a huge priority for DE at the moment. 😄

Edited by Exodess

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-01-18 at 9:05 PM, Vlada91 said:

Yea we need something like this,for example: https://www.deviantart.com/antoineflemming/art/Arbiters-Of-Hexis-Warframe-Conceptual-Render-506216650.         We need to have options to get from syndicate and buy in tennogen...because I whose hoping something like samurai design or something like that....arbiters_of_hexis_warframe_conceptual_re

I can already feel the immense amounts of clipping.