Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)tomi_gamer14

Phage controller vibration (Fix coming!)

So I’m using phage, I shoot and it activates the controller vibration system, but even when I’ve stopped shooting, the vibration continues. I thought It could be the controller so I tried with other beam weapons but it’s only the phage that has this weird problem

So, I recently went back to playing with the shotgun Phage; I noticed that either aiming or not while firing it’ll continue to rumble my controller for at least an extra five seconds after letting go of the trigger. I feel like no one else has this problem since it seems more controller/game pad based.

Phage controller vibration is bugged, even a tap of the trigger causes extremely strong vibration for ~10 sec. Switching weapons does not cancel the vibration. Turning off vibration on the menu is effective but far from ideal. 

(not really a sound issue but I'm not sure where this goes.) 

Don't worry that Bug is in the game at least since 2018. 

I don't think they'll fix it ever.

Even the Wiki says:

Zitat
  • On console versions of Warframe, the controller will continue to vibrate for 7 seconds when you let go of the trigger or switch weapons after firing.

Hey guys! We have a fix finally coming for this in the next console update 🙂

"Fixed controller rumble persisting after you have stopped firing the Phage." 

And it's just been what, a year ?

(ok I'm sorry I figure it can be hard to fix some things, you might not necessarily know where the glitch is coming from and whatnot, so thank you for the fix, keep them coming).

I have been meaning for the longest time to figure out what wonderful feature I must not be understanding. RemoveFromBucket.exe .