Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liches - how quickly can people kill/convert them?

Tenno76856

Question

Had major problems killing my one and only Lich a few weeks ago. Yes. Rank 5 one (immune to corrosive, no listed weaknesses etc) since launch lol. Lucky had a random group to help. 

Wondering how efficiently do people kill /convert their liches ? (Suspect i prefer the chance at ephemera's although my kuva chakkurr is nice!!!). Whats tour approach?. Wf /weapons used?. Long slog?.

Absolutely hate seeing red stain... I mean lich influence over starchart again 😄

Edited by NigglesAU
Yes

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

Had major problems killing my one and only Lich a few weeks ago. Yes. Rank 5 one (immune to corrosive, no listed weaknesses etc) since launch lol. Lucky had a random group to help. 

Wondering how efficiently do people kill /convert their liches ? (Suspect i prefer the chance at ephemera's although my kuva chakkurr is nice!!!). Whats tour approach?. Wf /weapons used?. Long slog?.

Absolutely hate seeing red stain... I mean lich influence over starchart again 😄

Some hour ,others hours ,some for days ..

Had one that wouldn't show at all even after finding out all requiem mods needed

All random just like damn weapons ..lower the bonus on weapon you chasing ..longer it will take

15 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

1. It takes me about two hours, to grind out the murmurs. I wait until I have two codes, then stab my Lich to figure out which slot. After that, it's the the third code and their death. 

I've only converted my first (sentimental reason) and my third (I loved her look and attitude) Liches. After that, I discovered there's only two attitudes programmed. That was a let-down.

2. My builds are :

Oberon Prime (You can use the normal frame, and mods.) -
DzuCl9L.jpg

Supra Vandal ( You can use the normal Supra. ) -
V8WIL9h.jpg

Redeemer Prime ( You can use the normal Redeemer, and mods. ) -
0bQsYav.jpg

Tombfinger ( Tombfinger/Haymaker/Splat ) ( Normal mods can be used. ) -
BsOYKoi.jpg

19 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Liches are weak to invisibility and reverent 2nd ability stun effect, use a crit melee and wail on it

This here. I have done maybe 15 so far and a couple were stupidly tough. I just went Ivara solo for them and hammered them down with a crit built Dual Raza. For most of them I go Wukong in public with a corrosive weapon; often Dual Keres or Kronen Prime.