Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat breeding, Vasca+Smeeta =?

(PSN)ctf58

Question

I want a Smeeta but only have 1 Smeeta imprint. I do have 1 Vasca imprint that came from a Adarza that was bit. If combined what are my chances of getting a Smeeta? I just want to use Charm when farming. I do not care about anything other the ability to use Charm .

Thanks

5 answers to this question

If you use 1/1 it will be random as far I recall it's random on what it will pick, I think right of this time, there is no other way you can get a Vasca karat via breeding, as of the norm. However it states on the Wiki that you need 2 Vasca Kavats imprints to make a full vampire cat, however I think if you use the Vamp/Smeeta, it will likely be a Smeeta, as I don't think it will be used.

I kown if you are able to get you hands on another Smeeta Imprint, you'll get a Smeeta, it's been some time last I really did anything with pets, as they require too much work to use. (Sentinels/MOAs are best). So you'll have to bare with me.

There is no harm in trail and error, but you can get imprints pretty cheep for Plat in Trade chat, sadly I'm not on PS4, so I can't help 😧 , But someone on PS4 maybe nice enough to help!

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

19 hours ago, (PS4)ctf58 said:

I want a Smeeta but only have 1 Smeeta imprint. I do have 1 Vasca imprint that came from a Adarza that was bit. If combined what are my chances of getting a Smeeta? I just want to use Charm when farming. I do not care about anything other the ability to use Charm .

Thanks

As a cat player it works roughly like this-

2x Type - roughly 85% chance that will result

1x A + 1x B - random though better odds at getting one part (so say you have a peacock tail, ball-eared Smeeta mixed with a peacock tail, hyekka head Adarza you're more likely to get a peacock tail but the others are only slightly more likely than random offers)

Even having two Imprints from one cat do not give 100% chance of clone but the odds are much more in your favor. When I cloned my Vaquaera, a female Smeeta the result was a male Smeeta with her tail and face but his fur was slightly darker and he looked more fox-like.

Due to only being allowed three scans I can't trade Mikazuki's imprints but there's always someone on trade willing to especially if you have no care to how they look just want a Smeeta of your own.