Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Worst Nightmare Just Happened

Dopey

Well I was completing some planets You know? And then I Get to Phobos to get some stuff done, And Then I kill this grineer and I get a thunderbolt mod!! Yes The one and only !! I Was so happy I waypointed my group to come and get it ASAP and rush the mission and finish it, They did, So we went into the finish point, There was this guy left behind so sure whatever, Then all the sudden right in 0;20 my computer crashes out... Let's just say... My reaction was really really not that good for the eyes to see...

Wow... happened 10 minutes ago...

I'm going to submit a ticket and see what happens..

I got 6 thunderbolts I can trade yah one when they add trading in game.

That's very nice of you.

He will need it.

I filed a ticket once about crashing after getting a cool mod.

Here's what DEMatt said:

DEMatt (WARFRAME Support)

Oct 01 16:00 (EDT)

Hi AVEOX,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket, we are experiencing a very high volume of tickets currently. Unfortunately we are not able to restore items lost due to a crash or disconnection. If the game client was unable to sync up and verify data at the end of a match, there is no record for us to reference. The results of your mission were not uploaded properly to the server so unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to restore any missing rewards. Since the results were not uploaded properly, you will also not have lost any items from your inventory due to participating in the mission. In the future, attaching the ee.log file (found in your %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe folder) from your session , or a screenshot with your account name in it that demonstrates the items you are missing, may allow us to restore some of these lost items to your inventory. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

That sucks. Similar thing happened to me, though. Got a rare mod in the Void, got excited, then my game crashed not even a minute later, haha!

I tried submitting a ticket but they said they have no record of items picked up until extraction happens and data gets updated on their servers... Or something in that vein. So, submitting a ticket won't help. Sorry :(

Edit: Beaten

Edited by Saavedro

I got 6 thunderbolts I can trade yah one when they add trading in game.

Wow.. 6 thunderbolt mods... Thanks! though I just hope I get my thunderbolt mod if possible, If it won't be possible then I'll hit you up for clan request 

That's very nice of you.

He will need it.

I filed a ticket once about crashing after getting a cool mod.

Here's what DEMatt said:

Wow... I didn't screenshot though, But 2 other people got it it was about 15 mintues ago maybe they have the mission recorded in their database that 2 people got the thunderbolt mod 15 minutes ago and then they can see I was in the mission at the time and I did kill the grineer that led into that thunderbolt ..

Remeber the first time i defeated stalker alone and he droped the dread for the first time. My heart was beating like crazy when i swa that little orb poping up. Then, i can't get to the last enemies, since they're stuck on an unreachable place. I decide to forfeit, but just as i do it, i remeber about the dread bp, that i've been fighting so long for. I was almost crying T_T I didn't know if it would still be with me if i forfeit the game.

But all went well. When i later checked my foundry it was there. It was the happiest day of warframe ( for me ) Until i realized that it wasen't that great)) Thunderbolt sucks to btw, don't sweat it)))

Worst nightmare ingame: Not being able to paly Ember.

Thunderbolt isn't that rare of a rare mod, have like 10 laying some where as well. On the other hand, I haven't seen it since the drop 2.0 rework.

Edited by BIossome