Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery rank 9 test

Animal_JB

am I the only one who thinks mastery rank 9 test is broken and not 'fun' at all?

don't get me wrong, Warframe does a lot of things right but stealth is cleary not one of them.

how can you think that having this type of mastery rank test is fair when players don't have any information on enermy's detection radar.

also I'm sorry to tell you but sneak kill machanic on Warframe is not polished enough to make this test fair.

I can't see the 24 hours restriction on mastery rank test as a DE's way to gate the progression of players when you have test like mastery rank 9 with poory designed and executed stealth system.

I think either change mastery rank 9 test or stealth and sneak kill system should be fixed so that this test can at least make any sense at all

57 minutes ago, Animal_JB said:

am I the only one who thinks mastery rank 9 test is broken

No, there's apparently an army of people who have not acquired the skill necessary to pass the test by the time you get it.

All of your predecessors did eventually get good and pass it. Either by cheesing or by legitimate means.

So good luck. You will also pass it. Just look up  guide and practice at simaris' if you really don't manage on your own.