Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to make a Massive Black Hole With Vauban?

EzzLiey

Question

It is a very odd question, but iv'e recently got my Vauban Prime and decided to have some fun by using my max range build. I saw a guy in my squad once make a massive black hole once (it basically blinds ppl) but cannot manage to pull it off myself. Some people told me just to spam 4, some people told me that i need to mix 2 abilities, i aint sure anymore so dats why im asking here!

Any tips?                                                                                                                      It looked like this:

Edited by EzzLiey

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Um, blinding your team mates on purpose is very much frowned upon in the community. I do know how you can do this, but I'm not helping a troll. Sorry.

My intention is not to troll ma bro, just wanted to try it thats all, thanks for the reply tho!

23 minutes ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Um, blinding your team mates on purpose is very much frowned upon in the community. I do know how you can do this, but I'm not helping a troll. Sorry.

If I don't see you deliberately try to troll me with frames capable of trolling, I will report you, this is not sarcasm.

I miss being trolled in this game..

3 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

If I don't see you deliberately try to troll me with frames capable of trolling, I will report you, this is not sarcasm.

Keep Steve out of this!

49 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

How come you haven't been trolled by DE on a weekly basis yet?

This doesn't actually blind anyone unless they are standing close to it. I figured this out while playing my Vauban in a defense mission.

You need the mod Repelling Bastille which allows you to stack your number 4 for a increased duration time. You just stack 4 until you have several and then collapse all of them at the same time by holding down 4. For whatever reason it stacks the animations on top of each other at least until DE corrects this. This just causes a lot of lighting effects which can look like the video you posted when you are standing close to it.

Edited by Twentyside
Spelling

4 hours ago, EzzLiey said:

make a massive black hole

Just toss a bunch of Bastilles in one place, then manually trigger the Vortex conversion.

All the Bastille -> Vortex animations will play at once (dat FPS drop lol),
and you end up with lots of Vortexeses in the same place with the same duration.

Edited by NinjaZeku