Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo farming

(PSN)TheRealRichboy

Question

9 answers to this question

Welcome to the new player experience.

Alright, endo isn’t really a thing you can easily acquire at present. They used to have endo alerts, but those didn’t give much endo.

There’s a few, solid sources of endo, I’ll list them in relative order:

-Arbitrations: You can’t access these until you’ve completed every node in the game. So don’t bother with these. They’re also relatively difficult without cheese gear.

-Rathuum: Before Arbitrations, these were the go-to endo farm. But to farm them effectively you need a Nekros (something you don’t have yet), high powered weapons (something you don’t have yet), and Sedna access (something you don’t have yet). So unless you have a friend whose a lot further into the game, you can’t really utilize this either.

-Ayatan Sculptures: So these are, when fully slotted, a good shot of endo. Kind of like a hit for an endo junkie like me. You get one a week once you have access to Maroo’s Bazar I believe. Maybe you need to complete a quest first. Dunno. There’s ways of finding them aside from “random ayatan sculpture out in the open,” but I can’t speak to how successful they are.

-Long Void Fissures: I distinctly recall acquiring large number of mods from completing void fissure defense missions back in the day, which translates to a feed of endo. Problem is, defense missions are long, boring, and maybe I’m misremembering how many mods I would get from one, and void fissures are random. And if you don’t have relics, or conversely too many relics, defense fissures aren’t the best.

Overall, there’s not much endo sources aside from pitiable amounts as mission rewards and enemy drops, and the best farms for it are locked behind high level content.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PS4)TheRealRichboy:

So i just started playing warframe and the problem is i want to upgrade my serration but i need ALOT of endo so i was wondering where can i effiencently farm endo?
(Keep in mind í'm MS3 and i've unlocked the planets untill Mars)

As a new player you do not want to rank up to rank 10. Go for rank 7 at max. This is your sweet spot in terms of endo and credits. Going from 7 to 8 is more expensive than 1-7. And rank 9 and 10 are something when you have a main gun with a potatoe and a forma. 

Maxing it out will cost a LOT of endo. You don't need to max it out as a new player since you should be able to deal with everything just fine. I would only recommend it once you get farther into the game and can farm endo efficiently at places such as Rathuum since each level will give you a extra 15% damage it will be kinda nice for later game content.

At your stage I would farm all the mods you can and ayatan stars.

Hopefully you can find some ayatan sculptures on your travels but at the moment this is probably the best way to find endo.

Whenever you build up a good stack of mods just go to the mod device in your orbiter and arrange them by duplicate.

Then select your stacks of duplicate mods. Make sure you leave one of each though as you don't want to loose all of them.

Then trade them in for endo.

I just made 20,000 endo this way to finish off a prime mod.

As a side note: Always check that you haven't selected a mod you want to keep.

I accidentally had Primed Flow selected and was absolutely distraught that I melted it down for endo. So watch out as accidents do happen.

Ayatan Stars go in (obviously ayatan treasures/statues. But you can trade them in at Maroo's Bazaar for endo.

It's not as much as a full ayatan but it's something.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

until you unlock Arbitrations (which gonna take a long while), your best bet is to rely on the methods that the players before me have mentioned, I will just point out one thing that I overlooked when I was in your shoes: Spy and Sabotage missions.
If you play those types of mission on solo, taking your time and looking everywhere carefully, you'll find many Ayatan sculptures and Stars.
Little trick: get a Codex Scanner (cheaper than Simaris) and use it while you are exploring, 'cause it will show you the silhouette of the Ayatan sculptures even if they are behind walls or above/below your current floor.
A bit later in the game you will have access to specific mods that will make easier to spot hidden loot, but you can get the Codex Scanner for extremely cheap in the market without waiting at all 😉

• Like 1

Don't forget to dissolve for Endo your duplicate mods! There are some mods in particular (Ammo Case, faction damage etc) which drop EXTREMELY frequently in all manners of missions, so chances are that, just by playing the game, you'll soon find yourself swimming in those. And from your mod menu in the orbiter you can get rid of the dublicates and get some Endo for it: should be enough to max out mods such as 60/60 elemental damage, stances, Vitality, Intensify, Continuity, I.E. things that make up most of your gameplay early on. Clearly such a method won't be enough to max out primed/corrupted mods, but by the time you gain access to those you should also have better, more efficient ways of procuring Endo.

Edited by TearsOfTomorrow

IF you are new to the game, you shoudn't rush things, that's my two cents on the topic.
That aside these two options are best for a new player imo.

21 hours ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

-Rathuum: Before Arbitrations, these were the go-to endo farm. But to farm them effectively you need a Nekros (something you don’t have yet), high powered weapons (something you don’t have yet), and Sedna access (something you don’t have yet). So unless you have a friend whose a lot further into the game, you can’t really utilize this either.

So if someone is willing to taxi you to Sedna, get you trough the first arena nodes(to get points to do Vodyanoi) and bring a solid nekros and max range vauban/nidus, this is the quickest way fo get a lot of endo very, very quickly. It's way better then arbies imo if you have a good squad and are efficient. But it largely depends if someone is willing to get you there. 

1 hour ago, TearsOfTomorrow said:

Don't forget to dissolve for Endo your duplicate mods!

This is the sure-fire way and most people underestimate it very much.
Play the game for a week or two, dissolve your duplicates and enjoy your endo.