Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon and K-Drive

(XBOX)ShavedHurdle367

Question

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, (XB1)ShavedHurdle367 said:

Anybody else having problems with falling through the earth anytime they use their k-drive? Perfectly fine with my archwing but every single time with my k-drive. And I have to abort mission and lose everything. Anyone?

Yes, K-drive is buggy for clients, especially when the connection is bad. It rarely happens for host. A workaround for this would be open your map, look for water (pond/lake/ocean) and adjust free-fall to that direction. Ideally you would be wrapped back to the ground when you touched any water the moment you repeat a fall loop.

Another workaround IF you finished the mission as client. Leave the squad, you would be teleported to the ground after host migration, keeping the progress.

Edited by SHArK-FiN

5 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Yes, K-drive is buggy for clients, especially when the connection is bad. It rarely happens for host. A workaround for this would be open your map, look for water (pond/lake/ocean) and adjust free-fall to that direction. Ideally you would be wrapped back to the ground when you touched any water the moment you repeat a fall loop.

Another workaround IF you finished the mission as client. Leave the squad, you would be teleported to the ground after host migration, keeping the progress.

There's actually an easier fix - dismount and re-mount your K-drive, as this will then reset you to ground level.

Occasionally it can take up to three attempts to do, but I've managed to escape freefalls in both PoE and OV doing this.