Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA][PC][CLAN] Society of Hephaestus is looking for casual/active playersHadTo#*!%ingTypeIt1059

JustTheDazz

Our clan was started on Jan 1st, 2019. I've been playing for a few years now, currently MR24.  We are looking for people who want to learn the game or already do, helping other players, and being active in WF and as a group (yes I know we all take breaks now and then), even if you are a new player, it doesn't matter! Things like doing sorties or farming relics/kuva/edilon hunts, leveling items or just farming anything in general. The only rule we really have is just remember to have fun! 

We are located in the US, EST but location doesn't matter as I am sure we will have people from all over the world! 

Age 18+.

We do use Discord for voice communication & letting everyone about things we are doing as a clan or team, and this is our primary way of communicating with other clan members. HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED if using voice communications, NO EXCEPTIONS! 

99% of the RESEARCH in our Dojo is done, Railjack is completed! other than dyes/pigments and a couple other items.

If you are in another clan, you must leave that clan before we can invite you.

Interested in joining us?

Send me a PM here on these forums if your interested!

Archived