Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace even more broken than one could think

Loxyen

Reminder: we're approaching 11 months now.

Guess the devs stay true to their recent philosophy of introducing new things with a lot of problems, and never really fixing them all.

P.S.: Might want to hire an intern for a week to tweak some numbers and weapons (just the worst offenders would be cool), by the way? Give me access to the code base, and I'd do it for free. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a new idea for devs:

Let people ban a weapon/Warframe at the start of each round. Then you devs won't have to wring your hands anymore about whether it's a good idea to remove it or not. It'll sort itself out and you'll be able to gather the stats to prove that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-10-14 at 12:47 AM, Kontrollo said:

Here's a new idea for devs:

Let people ban a weapon/Warframe at the start of each round. Then you devs won't have to wring your hands anymore about whether it's a good idea to remove it or not. It'll sort itself out and you'll be able to gather the stats to prove that.

tbfh almost any solution sounds like a blessing as utterly broken it is

even a simple poll about what they should work on pvp or whatever would solve so many issues... but that'll require to move a pinky after 3 years of neglect...

• 1 month later...
On 2020-11-04 at 9:33 AM, (XBOX)DarknessZeref said:

1) That was not a quick read.
2) You literally cannot get a match for Conclave on console...sad face

I can introduce you to alot of friendly players on xbox. And they dont use cheese. Over 50 in our clan alone. Most play private, because conclave in pubs is 90% cheesey trash cans.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It'll be soon 2 years that I retired and the broken Telos Boltace is one of the main reason I permanently retired from Warframe. I am not a good PvP player on PlayStation but I am somewhat decent though. I only play PvP for fun (I used to be toxic in the past. Won't deny that) but when it comes to broken weapons like Telos Boltace, it ruins the fun in PvP and DE doesn't seem to care at all when we make reasonable complaints about it. But it's no longer my problem but I know how every one of you feel. And I agree. Either fix it or remove it.

Archived