Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Commodore prime return!!!

(PSN)BGReckless

I recently saw zephyr get vaulted was wondering if it was possible that the commodore prime suit could get released SOONĀ because I love playing as my operator like 60/40 vs my Warframe and I love role playing and I need some new scenery as my operator I missed the saitaĀ prime suit as well šŸ˜‘ but thanks DE HOPE YOU GUYS see this and swap that old with new like I remember šŸ˜ŠĀ kytlGVv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

If I may suggest, when it comes to operator, pictures and such may be posted in a spoiler warning little drop tab. When editing, the eyeball symbol along the top of the message editor allows you to post things in it that are hidden unless clicked. Not obligatory, but a nice thing to do for folks in the forum who haven't gotten there in the story yet.

That said, that suit is Nice.

A fellow player mentioned I posted in the wrong section so Iā€™m posting again,Ā I recently saw zephyr get vaulted was wondering if it was possible thatĀ the commodore prime suit could get released SOONĀ because I love playing as my operator like 60/40 vs my Warframe and I love role playing and I need some new scenery as my operator I missed the saitaĀ prime suit as wellĀ šŸ˜‘Ā but thanks DE HOPE YOU GUYS see thisĀ and cycleĀ that old along with the new like I rememberĀ you guys said and I need to look good for NATAH when she comes to destroy me in NEW WARšŸ˜ŠĀ I donā€™t want to wear the rags I am wearing as a operator in front space mom that would be disrespectful - FOR BATTLE! FOR TENNO HONOR! FOR FASHION! And my OCD related problems - P.s. didnā€™t even know commodore prime existed until I googled her vaulting thanks again DE huge fan of the game and operators and you guys are šŸ‘šŸ¾Ā kytlGVv.jpg

It won't come around for a while, I'm afraid. The prime it was released with was only recently vaulted in December of last year, so an unvaulting isn't due for a while. Whilst it's not impossible that it will be unvaulted sooner, usually prime accessories are unvaulted with their corresponding frame.

23 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It won't come around for a while, I'm afraid. The prime it was released with was only recently vaulted in December of last year, so an unvaulting isn't due for a while. Whilst it's not impossible that it will be unvaulted sooner, usually prime accessories are unvaulted with their corresponding frame.

Thanks fingers crossed tho

4 hours ago, (PS4)BGReckless said:

And Iā€™m new to giving feed back

All good. We're not all level 80 forum warriors.. not yet anyways.
I ignored the formatting for a loong time. Sending yourself a private message allows you to test things, if you're bored and want to try it out in the future.
But, don't let formatting stop you from sharing your thoughts about the game. If you ever take an interest in it though, it's certainly helpful.

59 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

All good. We're not all level 80 forum warriors.. not yet anyways.
I ignored the formatting for a loong time. Sending yourself a private message allows you to test things, if you're bored and want to try it out in the future.
But, don't let formatting stop you from sharing your thoughts about the game. If you ever take an interest in it though, it's certainly helpful.

Thanks thatā€™s really positive, I will

Yes please!! Omfg I bought Zephyr prime access but not the top one and it after I just started playing so I didn't care too much about cosmetics then. Now I completely regret not getting the full shebang cuz this operator suit is by far my favorite out of all I've seen.

Yes please. Please bring it back asap!