Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love wasting resources on a unbeatable mission in plauge star DE

(XBOX)Darkyhammy123

Like come on DE im wasting soooo many resources on this event and all for what? to get so close yet so far for the drone to get stuck on absolutely nothing LEGIT NOTHING IN THE AIR! But this is just rediculous that DE does jack S#&$ for anyone for anything in the game i even pay for this game and play it because its so great one of my favourites but when crap like this happens it just doesnt want to make me play ever again this is probably such a simple fix like if you want more people playing warframe maybe do these fixes listen to us on what to fix and maybe everything will be better. 

17 hours ago, (XB1)WolfWarrrior117 said:

Never had an issue on xbox 1. Are you staying close to the drone? It only moves if you are near it

The problem exists on xb1  - I have experienced it, although now the few times I even bother to do Plague (if helping clanmates etc), we make sure to have a loki in the group so as not to waste our time.

I've had the drone get stuck multiple times in the exact same spot when it starts down a ridge slightly northwest of the boil (assuming you read the map as you would a typical map once press and hold the button to bring up the map).  It does not matter if you are close by the drone or not, it gets stuck in the same place every time.  Also had issues where infested will spawn at a ridiculously slow rate where no more infested spawn pods will appear if you kill the hemocyte too quickly.