Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a clan on Switch /w mostly adults

(NSW)Finlaena

Hello! I've come to realize that I probably should join a clan, lmao. I'm primarily a solo player (thank you, social anxiety!), but I think being part of a clan would be really helpful and maybe help me get over my MMO anxieties somewhat. 

I would prefer a clan that is made up of mostly adults and/or ones who are okay with pseudo-scrubs who want to get better. Or both. Both is good. (I am also extremely reluctant to do anything involving voice chats, but if push comes to shove, I'll man up and deal with it, haha)

Not sure what other information I need to provide, but I'll be happy to do so if necessary. Thank you!!

Hello there. My name is Marc, I turn 40 in September, and I may own the "clan" you're looking for. I put "clan" in quotes because I built a dojo, all the labs, Crimson Branch, Dry Dock, etc., by myself, along with some other rooms and a bunch of items researched...not to mention I have my Railjack built (so if new players don't have a ship, they can fly on mine when I'm on, if they like), but it's only just me for now. I want to recruit, but have been reluctant as I don't want a massive influx of random people joining, drama starting, etc., and I'm not going for big numbers of members, just looking to share my dojo and progress with other players who are either new or just nice. 🙂

Also, I've mostly been a solo player, both offline and as long as I've played online games, but long story short, I'm starting to branch out both in games and socially, and realize the importance and value of cooperation and working with others. Especially in this game, when community can occasionally get angry and toxic and take away from the enjoyment of seeing this game evolve and grow and change. I tend to be reluctant to get on voice chat as well, but I'm trying to use it more as it can be easier to speak than type in the heat of battle. And doing so with mature, kind, understanding, encouraging and helpful people always makes that SO much easier. 😉

My clan is called "Real Spies of Origin.sys." Mainly because I love Spy missions best (but do all others, I'm not exclusive to just those), I happen to be good at most of them outside of Lua (those vaults are tricky and I need practice), and I'd like to meet people who are either seasoned at Spy missions, or would like to learn them. But...as long as people who join behave themselves, being a seasoned spy is absolutely NOT a requirement. 😄 Finally, I have close to 2k hours on PS4 and around 2-3 hundred on Switch, so while I'm no way a founder or long long long time veteran, I know my way around. And if I don't know about one particular thing, I will without shame check the wiki immediately.

So...if you're interested in joining, or would just like to play, feel free to send a friend request to CardinalMDM, or message me in-game. If you do join, I will not be harassing you with invites to party or squad up, I don't do that. I mostly handle my own business. But may want to team up on occasion. Anyways, have a good day. 😄

You're very welcome. 🙂

Whenever you feel comfortable, go right ahead and message or send along a friend request in game. No rush. I'm not on my Switch account as much as my PS4 account, but I have been keeping up for purposes of building my Railjack, Nightwave, etc.

Hope to see you in game. Take care! 🙂

Archived