Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About some Battle Avionics

(PSN)l-p4p-I

Question

11 answers to this question

On 2020-01-20 at 5:16 AM, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

As far as I know, people farm Void Hole in Gian Point, but I don't know where to farm the others two..

Does anyone know a good place? and which enemies I should focus?

You're on PS4, so forget it. PC had a massive boost to the drop rates for these, but consoles are still on the launch build from before Christmas.

Void Hole is almost impossible to get on console, as for us it's only in the drop table for a non-elite enemy in the veil that never spawns because all veil enemies are promoted to elite. Your best chance is 1 of the 4 fighters that are already spawned when you enter the map (as they don't appear to be auto-elite) and you have something like a 1:50 chance from that 1 fighter.

We don't have trading for avionics yet either, so you can't buy it.

After PC get the next major content release (sometime in Feb) we should finally get a cert release with the last 6 weeks of bugfixes, and then it should just be rinse Gian Point until you get it.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-26 at 2:38 AM, (XB1)KayAitch said:

We don't have trading for avionics yet either, so you can't buy it.

Switch player.  I have traded avionics with another player so you can trade the avionics. I was blessed by RNG with 2 Zetki Bulkheads so I shared the wealth with another clan mate. 

1 hour ago, (NSW)Wily said:

Switch player.  I have traded avionics with another player so you can trade the avionics. I was blessed by RNG with 2 Zetki Bulkheads so I shared the wealth with another clan mate. 

I have about 5, plus spares of Seeker Volley and Particle Ram, about 80k useless Dirac and at least 5 spares of every Shedu part. Still no Void Hole or >50 reactor though.

I'll try selling them, but trading came on 27.0.6.1 and X1 is only on 27.0.5.4 - that might be a Switch difference or it might be something they just didn't document.

hace 14 horas, Aazhyd dijo:

What are the best (battle) avionics? I havent got a defense one yet.

For battle avionics, the best combo is Munitions Vortex + Void Hole imo. Anothe one could be Particle Ram

If by defense u mean an avionic for 1st battle slot, use munitions vortex, one of the best as i said.

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, DontRunWScissors dijo:

When in doubt, check wiki.

Obviously I have checked wiki m8.

Wiki says the enemies that drop from, and that they spawn in the veil, but doesn't say 'hey just keep running Gian Point' or 'go to this another node bc there is a different strat for a better farm'.

Anyways, I have the info i needed. Thx tho.