Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich/Thrall/Kuva idea:

Teifus

Rebecca stated she was suprised about the numbers in the survey about difficult content. 
Look at the numbers from the bottom. 
From a total of 28k votes, on a scale from 1-5. 17k voted 4-5. Thats over 50%. 
For players that dont want difficulty, its onyl 3k players. 

Steve talked about that players have been slaughtering the AI for a long time, its fun for once 
that the lich beat the player. But its not a challenge right now. Its a forced failure with 
no player interaction.

Duviri: Make the lich finish us like they do. But instead we get slammed out from our 
warframe and into the duviri. When they slam us, the whole world goes into
a grayish/ghostly visuals, our frame is lifeless on the ground. The old tenno(duviri) 
is there, and need to run for a weapon hidden in a voidhole(duviri cinematic). 

When the player gets slammed, we experience a blast similiar to when we eqip an archwing weapon 
and all tennos gets slammed out from the frames. The frames fall lifeless to the ground, since they 
dont have any power in the duviri, and the old tenno need to pick up the fight. 
Add a blue symbol similiar to when we loose a weapon during missions. The blue symbol shows the 
voidhole where the weapon is located. So all tennos runs 
to collect weapons to fight the lich.  
Turn the rolls, let the lich hunt the players, until they get weapons.

Thralls: let the murmur scale faster, pump the number to around 25%. So four thralls beeing 100% reveal
of the murmur. This way the main grind is lich, not thralls. But make the thrall a lot
harder to fight. Let it be like the stalker is for a new player. Everyone type: "stalker on me!". Let it
be: "thrall near me!". This is good for the coop experience and 24k out of 28k said they liked coop in
the survey. If the player dies during the mission, he should loose all the reveal of that murmur tho.
Instead of testing murmur on lich, let us test it on the thrall. If we got the correct he dies
quick, if not we fight a hard thrall. 

Lich: The lich should be a mini boss that we need to kill several times. 
Let the lich scale unlimited. Lets say you get a kuva seer with 25% weapon dmg. I can kill the lich 
with the correct murmur and get the kuva seer with 25% weapon dmg. But get a third option: 
"enslave, weapon or let lich live!".
If i let the lich live, he lvls up. Next time I kill him he is harder to kill (lvl 2). 
If I manage to kill the lich at lvl2, I can now choose between: "enslave, 26% seer og let him live!".

The lich is already devided into three parts where we finsih him with the parazon. Let the old 
tenno fight three stages again, but alot harder.  
When all three stages are compleded the player gets to +1% weapon dmg to the kuva weapon. 

Edited by Teifus

39 minutes ago, Teifus said:

Duviri: Make the lich finish us like they do. But instead we get slammed out from our 
warframe and into the duviri. When they slam us, the whole world goes into
a grayish/ghostly visuals, our frame is lifeless on the ground. The old tenno(duviri) 
is there, and need to run for a weapon hidden in a voidhole(duviri cinematic). 

When the player gets slammed, we experience a blast similiar to when we eqip an archwing weapon 
and all tennos gets slammed out from the frames. The frames fall lifeless to the ground, since they 
dont have any power in the duviri, and the old tenno need to pick up the fight. 
Add a blue symbol similiar to when we loose a weapon during missions. The blue symbol shows the 
voidhole where the weapon is located. So all tennos runs 
to collect weapons to fight the lich.  
Turn the rolls, let the lich hunt the players, until they get weapons.

We don't even know anything about Duviri Paradox and if it has anything to do with liches at all.

Jeah, its a concept tho. And I could remove the duviri part and just let the lich slam us out from the frame. We have seen frame and tenno seperate before. Thought it would be fun gameplay, and that it would fit. 

Edited by Teifus