Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Plague star stuck at 79% and not moving out the cyst

Nacedos

https://imgur.com/a/2aB8SU1
When we reached 75% (with 4 catalyst and 4 phylaxis) hemocyte didnt move out of the cyst. We had a nova but it did work before. After a host migration it desintegrated itelf and went insta to 99% wich again it was stuck in the cyst. We could see the scythe head doing its animation inside of it.

Edit: we got stuck at 79% past 75% for some reason aswell.

Edited by Nacedos

Hey that's better than what I got. Where the scyth head refused to swing and leave invincibility while stuck in the boil.  But hey, it's a new event so new bugs are bound to crop up... Oh wait, deja vu, I've had this happen over a year ago.  Seriously, just wanted something fun to grind to pass some time and revisiting old content for a forma rewards brings back the same terrible memories of this event.
vA4JKfr.png

If Tenno develop PTSD, it's from the bugs, not the battles.

If it's not the drone getting stuck on rocks, its the big guy getting stuck on the boil. I just spent 25 minutes switching to operator, getting the last head to swing at me, then trying to back up and switch back to do some damage while my squad was distracted with the little infested. Why is mission success part of the RNG?