Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Launch Twitch Drops!

[DE]Helen

WF_ArticleImage_StreamDrop_1080p.jpg

With Empyrean available now on all platforms, we’re re-running our celebratory Twitch Drops campaign! Get the free items below when you watch your favorite Warframe streamers as they take on Empyrean. To get your Drops, make sure your accounts are properly linked before you watch!

Drop 1: Cephalon Cy Glyph

• January 20 at 2:00 PM ET - January 24 at 1:55 PM ET
  • Watch 30 minutes consecutively
  • Official Warframe Partner Streams Only
  • One per account
  • Available on Twitch & Mixer

Drop 2: Mag with Itzal Noggle

• January 24 at 2:00 PM ET to January 27 at 1:55 PM ET
  • Watch any channel in Warframe directory
  • One per account
  • Only available on Twitch

Drop 3: Exploration Poster

• January 27 at 2:00 PM ET - January 31 at 2:00 PM ET
  • Watch any channel in Warframe directory
  • One per account
  • Only available on Twitch

FAQ

Spoiler

Q: If I participated in the previous Empyrean Twitch Drop campaign, can I double up on the same drops from this campaign?
A: Yes, you can! These drops are one per account per campaign. That means you can have a maximum of two of each item: one from each Twitch Drop campaign!

Q: I linked my account but haven't been receiving drops. What should I do?
A: Try unlinking and then relinking your Warframe and Twitch accounts!

1. Sign into warframe.com
  2. Account Management > User Information
    1. On this page, you will see whether you're linked to Twitch. Text will show which account is linked. Example: "Twitch Sync: Linked to [DE]Helen. Click here to unlink"
    2. You can also see if your account is not linked. Example: "Twitch Sync: Click here to link"
  3. If you are linked, follow the prompts to unlink your account. Once you know your account is no longer linked, make sure you are signed into the correct Twitch and Warframe accounts that you want to use for the campaign. Then link your accounts here!

Please contact our Support Team if this method does not work for you! They will do everything they can to help.

36 minutes ago, kyori said:

Sad. We can't have 2 noggles and 2 posters...

If you participate in the previous campaign, you can get two Noggles and two posters! These drops are one per account per campaign. That means you can have a maximum of two: one from each Twitch Drop campaign!

I'll add a note to my post to make that more clear 🙂

1 minute ago, pro2play2 said:

I never get any drop. my Twitch is linked. i watch stream for 30-45min+ yet i never get any drop on my account. what to do?

I recommend unlinking and then relinking your Warframe and Twitch accounts!

1. Sign into warframe.com
  2. Account Management > User Information
    1. On this page, you will see whether you are linked to Twitch. For example, since my account is linked to Twitch, I see "Twitch Sync: Linked to [DE]Helen. Click here to unlink"
    2. You can also see if your account is not linked. If my account wasn't linked, for example, I would see "Twitch Sync: Click here to link"
  3. If you are linked, follow the prompts to unlink your account. Once you know your account is no longer linked, make sure you are signed into the correct Twitch and Warframe accounts that you want to use for the campaign. Then link your accounts here!

I hope this is helpful! If you still have trouble after relinking your account, please contact our Support Team.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Sad. We can't have 2 noggles and 2 posters...

"" If I participated in the previous Empyrean Twitch Drop campaign, can I double up on the same drops from this campaign?
A: Yes, you can! These drops are one per account per campaign. That means you can have a maximum of two of each item: one from each Twitch Drop campaign!""

On 2020-01-20 at 8:35 PM, [DE]Helen said:

We're investigating now! Thanks for letting us know

@[DE]Helen Now that the Cy glyph is active on the forums, can we perhaps get an update on when all glyphs will work on the forums? You guys seemed to get this done very quickly, so adding all the glyphs that exist shouldn't be too much of an issue?

On 2020-01-20 at 3:32 PM, pro2play2 said:

I never get any drop. my Twitch is linked. i watch stream for 30-45min+ yet i never get any drop on my account. what to do?

i notice you have no handle next to ur name (ps4, pc, etc). i say this because i had the same issue except i had drops that just stopped 1 day. somehow i was logged out of my ps4 portion of my wf account. when you log in be sure you hit ps4 or xbox etc depending on your platform FIRST. it took me months just to get that figured out with DE. if they made it impossible to log in without having ur platform linked 1st it would solve the problem. maybe its not ur issue but hopefully u get it fixed. nothing worse then watching others get drops n u dont (even if a stupid drop its still irritating lol). good luck.

9 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

@[DE]Helen Now that the Cy glyph is active on the forums, can we perhaps get an update on when all glyphs will work on the forums? You guys seemed to get this done very quickly, so adding all the glyphs that exist shouldn't be too much of an issue?

Hey -AxHx-Vile,

The team did a pass on forum Glyphs yesterday, so most if not all should be working now! If you have noticed that some still don't work, I'd love to know which ones so we can get them sorted. Please send me a DM with a list of the missing Glyphs and I'll pass them along. Thanks!

10 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hey -AxHx-Vile,

The team did a pass on forum Glyphs yesterday, so most if not all should be working now! If you have noticed that some still don't work, I'd love to know which ones so we can get them sorted. Please send me a DM with a list of the missing Glyphs and I'll pass them along. Thanks!

❤️ 

Since you replied to me publicly and others can also see this and DM you, I hope you don't mind me calling the help of fellow Tenno in case of glyphs that might not work yet, since there are so many available and I'm just one person 😂

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1163610-psa-forum-glyphs-have-been-updated/

Archived