Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris' Miscellaneous and Recovered Artifact inventory same

TDVagabond

I started working on my Cephalon Simaris standing and look at what I all need from rewards and noticed that both Miscellaneous and Recovered Artifact inventory have Recovered Artifacts in both of them. This makes bit tough to know what I have and what not. Not sure if this is old or not but it's just something I noticed today in his offerings.

Spoiler

xddra17.jpg

Spoiler

3VsnD4U.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, seprent said:

well their miscellaneous artifacts also the hide owned button should filter some of it out 

They are miscellaneous as well, but would be easier to know what is owned and what not, also look better if they were divided into their own sections. And if even if I had "hide owned" on, most of them are blueprints so they would still be visible. 

That's generally for people who managed to sell/scrap their own, and they cannot redo the quest for the blueprints. So they had no way of getting them back if something went wrong along the way. 

If you haven't run the quests, you should generally avoid trying to buy them in advance, and if you have run the quests and haven't accidentally scrapped anything, then you can definitely ignore them. 

Hope it helps, Tenno! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

That's generally for people who managed to sell/scrap their own, and they cannot redo the quest for the blueprints. So they had no way of getting them back if something went wrong along the way. 

If you haven't run the quests, you should generally avoid trying to buy them in advance, and if you have run the quests and haven't accidentally scrapped anything, then you can definitely ignore them. 

Hope it helps, Tenno! 

I thought we are unable to purchase those unless we had that frame before or at least completed the quest

19 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Hope it helps, Tenno! 

Done all quests and have all quest obtainable things, so yeah just ignoring them.