Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich is a Legitmate Nuisance

On 2020-01-21 at 11:35 AM, IamLoco said:

I´m playing on PC and currently on my 21st or 22nd lich. I finally gave up to get all Kuva weapons myself without buying them. I still miss the Chakkhur.

Anyway, when I got another Kuva Kraken with a horrible roll, I decided this isn´t worth more of my time so I left him at level 1, sitting on Lua and annoying me every now and then with his transmissions and by stealing my lua-loot.

I hope they introduce new ways to "ban" and defeat unwanted liches soon and I have high hopes for the system to become more interesting and especially more rewarding.

At the moment it´s probably the worst addition to the game in the past years.

You lasted to 22nd? I got 2 Kuva Dragoons and 2 Kuva Brakks and I'm DONE. That was in 6 Liches. I'm not doing the same stupid thing over and over and over just to maybe get the new weapons. Sick of DE's bs.

If you need good frame to kill maxed lich then use for example Wukong - he can not be killed completely before you waste all his hidden lives, and can deal massive damage by staff and clone, and also can heal and protect himself.

About 3 hours to make 160 dead thralls for all three murmurs... ehm, I don't know it from where this dude will get all this buggers but for me solo grinding of thralls is far much slower then 3 hours. And I will never sit in endless missions for thralls, because it's not funny for me to fight against 150+ lvl grins. Also, I don't see any reasonable arguments for wasting my nerves on those suckers.

As a player with zero interest in this system i would like a 100% Opt out feature in all honesty. 

Returning player took a year away from Warframe an i can say with certainty that after being forced to fight a Litch i just can't be bothered with it all. Guess i'll come back in another year see if it's any more bearable then. Toodles Tenno.

On 2020-01-21 at 4:19 AM, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

I genuinely have began to disdain the Kuva Lich system.

Welcome to me the day it was released and I could appreciate all of it's potential failings. 

Fun fact, I have had exactly one Lich because 

1. I wanted to give it a shot 
  2. It was literally unavoidable initially soooo unless I wanted to just not play warframe for a few weeks...... I was getting a Lich either way. 

After which I concluded that trying to make a system that is as irritating as possible is not a good way to endear me to it and have not touched it since. 

All for looting cycle that tries to capture the Borderlands "WOW!" factor except it takes what Borderlands does in a 3-10minute loop and painfully stretches it into hours of grinding for what will inevitably be junk. 

Edited by Oreades

7 hours ago, DesDaimonus said:

If you need good frame to kill maxed lich then use for example Wukong - he can not be killed completely before you waste all his hidden lives, and can deal massive damage by staff and clone, and also can heal and protect himself.

About 3 hours to make 160 dead thralls for all three murmurs... ehm, I don't know it from where this dude will get all this buggers but for me solo grinding of thralls is far much slower then 3 hours. And I will never sit in endless missions for thralls, because it's not funny for me to fight against 150+ lvl grins. Also, I don't see any reasonable arguments for wasting my nerves on those suckers.

Good Lord. 160 thralls. That alone is enough to keep me away from the system.

10 hours ago, DesDaimonus said:

Honestly, I caught a lich with Titania and found out the hard way. Next time I want one, which there probably won't be a next time, I'll keep that in mind.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

Are you?  Because you said about 20 times that you are, yet here you are. 

Personally I think it's rude to ignore people, so I'll respond everytime you do 🤷

Yet here you are, still posting.

I don't have to acknowledge anything you say since you're completely off topic.

Edited by (XB1)AnnabelleNewell