Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon help

(XBOX)Noble Six4502

Question

7 answers to this question

You might want to ask in the in-game chat via recruiting or region, would probably have better luck and find someone willing to help. Another solution is (assuming you have a decent amp) is to just join a public game.

Also the offer of plat is very kind and generous but if Xbox's plat economy as anything like PC's (I don't don't know and don't want to assume) that's a whole-lot-of-plat. You might want to think about offering less or just not even offer plat. That being said, gifts are always nice and almost always appreciated by others.

you'd get a better deal participating in some of the content yourself, it's not like you're buying a Raid skip in some MMO, it's nowhere near that significant.
you don't even have to deal with Eidolon 2 or 3, you can just deal with the Teralyst, which is pretty newbie friendly. bring some mixture of Healing / Damage buffing Abilities and go Capture a few Teralysts, you'll be fine.

19 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

Also the offer of plat is very kind and generous but if Xbox's plat economy as anything like PC's (I don't don't know and don't want to assume) that's a whole-lot-of-plat. 

Plat is more valuable on the other Platforms than PC (considerably more), so it's even more than it appears.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

you'd get a better deal participating in some of the content yourself, it's not like you're buying a Raid skip in some MMO, it's nowhere near that significant.
you don't even have to deal with Eidolon 2 or 3, you can just deal with the Teralyst, which is pretty newbie friendly. bring some mixture of Healing / Damage buffing Abilities and go Capture a few Teralysts, you'll be fine.

Plat is more valuable on the other Platforms than PC (considerably more), so it's even more than it appears.

I'll try thanks