Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paracesis final build?

PenderTheTyrant

Question

14 answers to this question

Honestly I'd take out both Buzz Kill and Condition Overload and go full crit with it... At 22% status and no additional damage types it's hardly worth the addition. Instead I'd replace those two by two 90% elements, even the primed elemental toxin mod.

At least in my opinion.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

9 minutes ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

Please don't tell me to remove Reach i can't live without it.

I would remove Reach personally. I would probably swap out Reach and Buzzkill in favour of a pair of dual stat elementals. You may see an increased benefit in CO if you did that too - more procs to apply.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Honestly I'd take out both Buzz Kill and Condition Overload and go full crit with it... At 22% status and no additional damage types it's hardly worth the addition. Instead I'd replace those two by two 90% elements, even the primed elemental toxin mod.

At least in my opinion.

I could do that. I put Condition Overload because with all the attack speed i get some procs will happen. 

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I would remove Reach personally. I would probably swap out Reach and Buzzkill in favour of a pair of dual stat elementals. You may see an increased benefit in CO if you did that too - more procs to apply.

I just can't. It's there for my mental health so i don't lose it when i can't hit enemies surrounding me.

14 minutes ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

Do i want elemental damage?

Yes

15 minutes ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

What else should i swap?

I would remove Sacrificial Steel and Buzzkill and swap them out for a Corrosive elemental combo (since you don't want to remove Reach). If you use the 60/60 mods for element + status, Condition Overload will do much more for you than it does now.

16 minutes ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

I get it, for some weapons I don't want to get rid of it either. I would say replace it with Primed Reach when you can then though 😉

basic build: br,co, organ shatter, prime reach(reach),berserker,primed fever strike, voltaic strike and the last is optional (I suggest one between weeping wounds, gladiator vice or spring-loaded blade).
for the new sentients: same but replace the elemental combo with the sacrificial mods and weeping wounds becomes mandatory

Two more formas on it for MR rank and you'll be able to put any config setup on it.

Depending on your play style this suggestion, I'd swap the stance mod back to Cleaving Whirlwind imo it has a very powerful combo on it called Broken Bull that with melee 3.0 is even easier to do.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo, wrong stance for combo I had. :(

13 hours ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

I just can't. It's there for my mental health so i don't lose it when i can't hit enemies surrounding me.

Then I would suggest swapping out Buzz Kill and Condition Overload then. I would use two 90% elementals instead.

4 minutes ago, Pinegulf said:

This might be a bit beside the point, but you are missing two forma. Paracesis Goes up to 40 mod capacity if you keep form(ing?) it. Also gives mastery. 

Don't worry you are not the only one to notice, I already made that point.  It's an awesome sword when used correctly and not just as a fingernail cleaner. 😛 

17 hours ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

Why not Primed Reach? If you are going to use a mod slot for range over damage, you should push the limit.

Anyway, your build is hybrid and relies on status from other weapons. Your Condition Overload is wasting a slot unless you are saryn;
Slash itself is kinda weak, slash proc however is the beast. Provided that you went for crit over status chance, I would suggest +dmg/CritC/CritD is better than Buzz

Because of how paracesis has tons of mod capacity, you could play different styles with it, but I would avoid hybrid. Try:
- critC, critD
- max status chance, element dmg, condition overload
- combo, attack speed, crit
- heavy attack ( so powerful after melee3.0 )

For stance I prefer cleaving whirlwind for groups of enemies like in survival/exterminate, or tempo for single target like in disruption/assassination

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, PenderTheTyrant a dit :

...what else do i need?

I would go with 2 more formas on it (to get rank 40).

This gives you mastery level and (only at 40) extra bonus damage for the sentient.

Could be usefull with sacrificial mods.