Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sand of inaros glitch

(NSW)giordamo

HHello everyone, i have a diificulty with sand of inaros. You know dat thicc pot? So, i got the grineer pot and when i killed the one requested, the light doesn t show up. I mean, it should ne filling, right, or is that a switch glitch? (Btw if Someone with rank 10 or more could ne helping me with some missions?) pls help me

you need to kill several of a particular enemy type (ie, X amount of railgun moas) and it fills up very slowly at first, if you need help figuring it out, the wiki is always there. Also, just hang in region chat, there are vets who deadass just sit around waiting for someone who needs help because they've got nothing better to do.

Edited by AlfredDean

5 minutes ago, AlfredDean said:

you need to kill several of a particular enemy type (ie, X amount of railgun moas) and it fills up very slowly at first, if you need help figuring it out, the wiki is always there. Also, just hang in region chat, there are vets who deadass just sit around waiting for someone who needs help because they've got nothing better to do.

To be fair that’s when your trading and also checking to see what kinda missions people are running. Though sands last mission is hard for under-geared players to do and vets can’t help. 

34 minutes ago, (NSW)giordamo said:

HHello everyone, i have a diificulty with sand of inaros. You know dat thicc pot? So, i got the grineer pot and when i killed the one requested, the light doesn t show up. I mean, it should ne filling, right, or is that a switch glitch? (Btw if Someone with rank 10 or more could ne helping me with some missions?) pls help me

Two things to check:

1) You have the urn equipped in your gear wheel

2) You have the quest active when making the kills

Both of these tripped me up when I ran it.