Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu overrated

(PSN)BGReckless

Who can all agree that the shedu is quite overrated and also the prices for a riven are overrated too it’s not all that great and you NEED a riven to make it somewhat more decent for high level content you don’t need a riven but who wants to sit and clear all the ammo they have with decent crowd control but you just shoot them A LOT until they die if it didn’t have good crowd control I bet no one would find it that great it’s still decent tho but overrated as hell so wake up dreamers I don’t give a dam personally my shedu riven price would range from 300 to 600 because it’s just a game not Walmart 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BGReckless said:

Who can all agree that the shedu is quite overrated and also the prices for a riven are overrated too it’s not all that great and you NEED a riven to make it somewhat more decent for high level content you don’t need a riven but who wants to sit and clear all the ammo they have with decent crowd control but you just shoot them A LOT until they die if it didn’t have good crowd control I bet no one would find it that great it’s still decent tho but overrated as hell so wake up dreamers I don’t give a dam personally my shedu riven price would range from 300 to 600 because it’s just a game not Walmart 

I actually like the Shedu, you don't NEED a riven to make it decent, just gotta know how to build it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I got one without a Riven and I like it.

Just because it's not going to one-shot level 300 Eximus Bombards dosn't mean it's bad.

I didn’t say it was bad it’s great In fact but overrated and level 300 is too high of a thought

Edited by (PS4)BGReckless

2 hours ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Is not overrated, everyone knows its a decent weapon, overpriced is the correct word, so decent in fact, that a riven is somewhat mandatory to make it really shine

I like high level stuff that’s what the riven is needed for, but you don’t need it anyway for the shedu

2 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

I actually like the Shedu, you don't NEED a riven to make it decent, just gotta know how to build it.

Yeah it’s easy to build but the damage does not satisfy me I’m always looking to find that overpowered ness in all my weapons (I’m a power hungry monster)