Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning, specter crafting and spam

MaxTunnerX

First of all, it would be very nice if we could choose where to spawn upon login. Make it an option in settings or something like that and allow people to choose to spawn in Orbiter, Dojo or Railjack.

Secondly, specter crafting is way user un-friendly, and unneccessarily so. Rework the specter crafting so that you click on the specter you wish to build, then you choose whhich warframe, weapons it will use and then let it craft. I cannot understand why players need to manually change into what  they want the specter to use before crafting them.

Lastly, for the love of god, allow people to turn off Lotus/Ordis/Lich/whatever Orbiter spam as well as to turn off Lotus mission briiefings while in mission. Its beyond my understanding as to why the players are forced to listen to the spam every time they log in, start a mission, come back from mission, or have an active quest.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

it would also be nice if specters would look like the frame we based it on.

in the plains/valis the briefings are especially annoying. you stand there waiting for them to finish so the waypoint shows up. when i have done a mission like a thousand times i don't need to be told what to do.

Edited by ADM-Ntek

On 2020-01-21 at 10:07 PM, ADM-Ntek said:

in the plains/valis the briefings are especially annoying. you stand there waiting for them to finish so the waypoint shows up. when i have done a mission like a thousand times i don't need to be told what to do.

Yeah. Cant tell what is more annoying. Being forced to endure these useless transmissions in missions like you said, where they at least have some function (of annoying you further) or normal missions where they dont even have any function and their only purpose is to be audio-visually annoying.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

1 hour ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Yeah. Cant tell what is more annoying. Being forced to endure these useless transmissions in missions like you said, where they at least have some function (of annoying you further) or normal missions where they dont even have any function and their only purpose is to be audio-visually annoying.

they should give you the way point immediately instead after the transmission. then you could at least be on you way and don't just stand around twiddling your thumbs while they are babbling.

1 hour ago, ADM-Ntek said:

they should give you the way point immediately instead after the transmission. then you could at least be on you way and don't just stand around twiddling your thumbs while they are babbling.

Indeed. But the next step is the option to disable mission and other transmissions altogether.