Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich has a rude name

Lyricallee

@[DE]Rebecca my latest Kuva lich has a rude name.  I don't want his weapon, but if I convert him, I will just have this name popping up forever. I submitted a ticket asking for it to be changed and the ticket responder told me to post my question here.  I have no interest in sharing this name with the forum world though.  This does not seem like the proper place to post this.

I don't want to claim the weapon,  I have the same weapon with much better stats, If I am going to waste the mods, I want to convert the lich, but then I will get his name popping up when he shows up in a mission.  (its a 26% stat weapon, no one is going to want to buy this)

Edited by Lyricallee

16 minutes ago, Lyricallee said:

My boyfriends post in Reddit showing the name was immediately removed by a mod, I don't want to risk it 🙂

So you think you'll be penalized by DE for posting content DE created?

At the very least offer up a censored version of the name. I'm curious what I'm getting myself into before I start fighting liches.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Lyricallee said:

I don't want to claim the weapon,  I have the same weapon with much better stats, If I am going to waste the mods, I want to convert the lich, but then I will get his name popping up when he shows up in a mission.  (its a 26% stat weapon, no one is going to want to buy this)

You'd be surprised, some people are buying liches purely for their names and or appearance

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lyricallee said:

Convert him and give him to me, I need a lich with a rude name

• Like 4