Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lyricallee

Kuva Lich has a rude name

@[DE]Rebecca my latest Kuva lich has a rude name.  I don't want his weapon, but if I convert him, I will just have this name popping up forever. I submitted a ticket asking for it to be changed and the ticket responder told me to post my question here.  I have no interest in sharing this name with the forum world though.  This does not seem like the proper place to post this.

kill the lich, claim the weapon and then sell it

the only way you can ever see the lich's name is in the lich history and that screen is extremely useless anyway

I don't want to claim the weapon,  I have the same weapon with much better stats, If I am going to waste the mods, I want to convert the lich, but then I will get his name popping up when he shows up in a mission.  (its a 26% stat weapon, no one is going to want to buy this)

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Lyricallee:

my latest Kuva lich has a rude name.

And the name was? Say it.

1 minute ago, Omega-ZX said:

And the name was? Say it.

My boyfriends post in Reddit showing the name was immediately removed by a mod, I don't want to risk it 🙂

Is it Budd Fugg? Cause that's not rude, just a preference really........  😊

Screenshot here. Problem solved because its a problem on DE's name generator.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You can DM me the Lich name and I can look into our generator!

sent, thanks!

13 minutes ago, Lyricallee said:

My boyfriends post in Reddit showing the name was immediately removed by a mod, I don't want to risk it 🙂

now i realllllllyyyyy want to know the name soooooo badly ..dont leave us hanging like that mate ..pleaseeeee :angel:

16 minutes ago, Lyricallee said:

So you think you'll be penalized by DE for posting content DE created?

At the very least offer up a censored version of the name. I'm curious what I'm getting myself into before I start fighting liches.

18 minutes ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

now i realllllllyyyyy want to know the name soooooo badly ..dont leave us hanging like that mate ..pleaseeeee :angel:

I want to know this now also.  

40 minutes ago, Lyricallee said:

I don't want to claim the weapon,  I have the same weapon with much better stats, If I am going to waste the mods, I want to convert the lich, but then I will get his name popping up when he shows up in a mission.  (its a 26% stat weapon, no one is going to want to buy this)

You'd be surprised, some people are buying liches purely for their names and or appearance

42 minutes ago, Lyricallee said:

Convert him and give him to me, I need a lich with a rude name

Can we get like an edited version of the name or just wait for the patch notes where they put the combo removed from the pool.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You can DM me the Lich name and I can look into our generator!

Can we have your recorded reaction on this one too ?

^.^ 

30 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

You'd be surprised, some people are buying liches purely for their names and or appearance

if reb didn't change the name i will offer OP plat to buy it .. but i hope thats in PC 

Speaking of rude... Teasing everybody like this definitely qualifies.

Please don't nerf the funnies because one person doesn't appreciate them... Part of the main appeal of liches is hoping to get one with a totally hilarious name.

The best mystery I've seen in Warframe. 

We must know that name. Maybe put it in a spoiler with a discretion warning, good way to cover yourself and provide plenty of credit to DE because they named it. 

This name mystery situation is the most interesting WF lore experience I've had in 6 years. What a cliffhanger.