Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich has a rude name

Lyricallee

Soooo i may have read this post, got hooked up on wanting to know what the lichs name was as well, then spent the last 2-3 hrs sorta out of boredom tracking down most(i think) of the removed litch names from warframe reddit posts of the last 20 days, no clear reference to the one i want to know could be found, though there is 1-2 that could be, if only there was a timeframe for the removed post in question i probably would of had better luck, the lich names that did pop up that i think might just be the post based on name and weapon bonus % alone are:

Spoiler

•nihk kaa (Post link) -11day old post, 26% weapon but seemingly female(if lich's even have a gender i guess??).

•bigg vagg (Post link) -2day old post, 25% weapon and seems like it fits the 'His/him' description used by op in terms of describing the offending lich.

Yes, i got that bored/obsessed over this.

No, i dont know if ive just broken any rules posting this so if i have then i apologize profusely and thus (mods/admins etc.)feel free to edit my post as is necessary to alleviate any problems.

And lastly yes, i really do want to know what the lich is or was called..... plz, it turned into a mini obsession that wants a answer even though i think i could probably forget/suppress the urge after enough time but for now its a burning question in my head that i cant ignore for the life of me... Though im gonna go try and drown it out with copious amounts of farming in the meantime...

19 hours ago, Lyricallee said:

I don't want to claim the weapon,  I have the same weapon with much better stats, If I am going to waste the mods, I want to convert the lich, but then I will get his name popping up when he shows up in a mission.  (its a 26% stat weapon, no one is going to want to buy this)

I'd buy it!

22 hours ago, Lyricallee said:

My boyfriends post in Reddit showing the name was immediately removed by a mod, I don't want to risk it 🙂

Okay how about this. Atleast tell us what it rhymes with. Then we will figure out the rest 😭  But I’m all honesty. You wouldn’t get in trouble by posting it simply because this is a warframe forum & we have no control over what our Kuva names will be. Now if you found a way to name your pet a rude name and bypass the filter that’s in place & you would’ve posted that here. Then you would’ve been in trouble. 

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293