Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack 2020: The Controller Users' Dystopian Future?

1000_Up

On 2020-02-03 at 11:31 PM, 1000_Up said:

It does suck that they took the most hyped feature for the last several years and then stopped bothering with controller support.

Console players have been getting shafted ever since DE decided to try and force consoles to have a mouse & keyboard UI. I get that some console players want the extra precision but for the larger majority of console players, we play on console BECAUSE we don't like having to sit 18 inches from our screens and also because we don't want to use multiple input devices to play the game. We complained and DESteve replied "deal with it". I have a feeling that DE doesn't gaf about consoles and controller users, even though we comprise 3/4 of the playerbase. All hail the PC master race! /s

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ARKANOiiDe said:

Hmmm railjack on controller still broken. At least if you try to use almost any custom bindings. It is weird for me because part of the devs play on controllers/consoles too, dont they notice it themselves? Dont they play their own game anymore? 🙂

The only one from DE that actually PLAYS the game is based-god PABLO and he never plays railjack, the rest just showcase concept art and work-in-progress and even then they play on DEV mode...