Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot log into PC account yet can post here?

SastusBulbas

Question

As per title.

Been unable to log onto my pc account, but can post this on my phone? 

No emails or such saying password change either sigh.

I should add that when I try to access Warframe online the website is off too, no pictures, just html style text, on Firefox, Chrome, and via launcher on Steam?

All other games are fine?

Edited by SastusBulbas

9 answers to this question

I have ran Avast anti virus, Malawarebytes, Norton, Superantispyware.

Even a boot time scan.

Was playing the other day, played over a year no issue. Kids play occasionally too, three pc and three xbox playing WF on this Network, nothing changed. But tonight I cannot access WF website or game via my wifi, but can play game via mobile tethering for data, and can access forum and site from my phone.

PC has been on a couple of days doing back up n left idle.

Makes no sense

Having the same issue. I can’t log in and the website shows as just text format. All other websites are fine and I can play other games online. It’s on my pc and phone so I know it’s not a browser issue. That said I still reset my browser and deleted the cache. I’ve reset my router several times and still no change.

What makes this even more annoying is that I just bought boosters. :(

I'm having exactly the same problem - from not being able to log in on the launcher to seeing the html styled site (which doesn't seem to affect the forums?).

I did a quick google search of whether the server might be down, and it seems to be. Yet I asked a friend (we're both in the UK) to log in and he did so with no issues ... Whilst I continue to have them.

remember that if for whatever reason your login fails if you keep doing so and fail a number of times in a short duration it locks you out for a day or so?  cant remember how long but ive done it accidentally when i was punching in numbers as part of my password and didnt realise my numpad numbers werent working as my numlock was off and i was locked out for roughly a day.

I was playing last night. So looks like the problem was with DE possibly.

I did get a third response from DE support asking me to submit a new ticket to networking if I still had an issue. But the problem from the start was not at my end, dissapointed support at no stage acknowledged that point.