Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some help with figuring out how to fix the “Login Failed Check Your Info”

(PSN)X-B3ASTMOD3-X0

Hi, this is the first time this has happened to me, and I’ve played for 3 years, I’ve tried everything to log myself back in and nothing has worked, can someone help please, I’ve put a lot of time into my Warframe account just to not play on it again because it won’t let me log in. Any and all solutions would be great. Thanks.

From our clan chat: I had problem like 2 day ago and DE told me to delete my saved data on my system and that worked for me

I had this problem this morning, not tried this fix yet but others said it worked

EDIT: Not working for everyone, lots of people struggling still

Edited by (PS4)smb-twisted

23 hours ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

From our clan chat: I had problem like 2 day ago and DE told me to delete my saved data on my system and that worked for me

This has worked for me, but for the second time I ran into this issue. The first time I just logged out of my PSN, relogged, waited then for some reason, Warframe decided I had an account and let me back in. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)JayCeeV3 said:

This has worked for me, but for the second time I ran into this issue. The first time I just logged out of my PSN, relogged, waited then for some reason, Warframe decided I had an account and let me back in. 

Aye I've had that several times. Had people in clan though who were locked out for up to several days... Fuming with it during plague star, if it was me I'd have lost my sh-