Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant log into my account.

sparhawker

Question

12 answers to this question

I’ve tried everything over the past 7 hours and nothing works. I have a ticket open but the techie hasn’t replied for a few hours. I hope they’re just so busy working to get it fixed he can’t reply. I really hope I get compensated for the boosters I’ve lost due to this.

8 minutes ago, V.G.V. said:

I’ve tried everything over the past 7 hours and nothing works. I have a ticket open but the techie hasn’t replied for a few hours. I hope they’re just so busy working to get it fixed he can’t reply. I really hope I get compensated for the boosters I’ve lost due to this.

It would usually take at least a few days for them to reply if you send them a ticket

9 minutes ago, keyosbringer said:

It would usually take at least a few days for them to reply if you send them a ticket

I don’t think I’d be patient enough for that. If the timers on boosters only applied to actual play time I wouldn't mind so much. Right now, time is money just draining away like sand in an hour glass.

20 minutes ago, keyosbringer said:

3 minutes ago, V.G.V. said:

I don’t think I’d be patient enough for that

You don't really have a choice. A few days is a normal response time. At times the response time has been weeks.

I gave up. Gonna wait for techies to fix it or im gonna just have to stop playing for a while. Ive tried and now ive tried verifying cache and I cant even update either and it sucks. So im off to play some other grindy game. Ninja's play when not broken

I got two replies from support, one asking me to run a diagnostic, then another telling me its sorted because I logged in.

I could not log into game via my home network.

I did manage to log in by using my mobile phone as a wifi hub with mobile data. 

Unsure how that works if servers are down. 

3 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Be sure to inform Support of that, because it sounds like there was an accidental IP (range) ban in your case.

I got two replies earlier today from support from two different staff on the same ticket.

One asking me to run a diagnostic.

Then another stating they can see nothing on my account that would stop me logging in, and that their records showed me logging in during the early hours, which was when I checked my phone network connection.

So I took that as confirmation there is no problem with my account.

As I have logged in for so long with my current ISP and could log in via phone as router for PC, well I put it aside for now.