Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nightwave 3 release?

b4timert

When are we getting it pls dont tell me its in a few months because i think i'll hit rank 60 this week if i do all my the backlog weeklies, im currently rank 58.I have nothing left to do after its maxed. If killed 58 liches and i have played enough RJ and will wait until we get more mission types. Im fine with waiting 2-3 week, since everyone did not do most dailies and weeklies.

its been a while we had a update on NW's. If kept playing them because I want to buy everything on the NW market so when i click hide owned I want to see nothing.

If we can not get a new proper NW I want a other intermission or something. The NW is going exactly as i feared when they were announced it. DE couldn't even keep the sortie reward table updated and that is only a drop table not a full small story driven plot with voice lines and new enemies.

On a side note the bonus NW credits after maxing need to be more than 15 it is way to little. i think currently there is 76 alt helmets that cost a total of 2660 nw creds to get them all, each nw we get around 850 point if we hit rank 60. we need around 3.1 NW just to get all the helmets. Im not a new player so i dont need all the other stuff like aura's, vauban, Weapon Bp's other weapon skin bp's, nitain,kuva, reactors and a bunch of other stuff i can't think of at the moment the amount we get is just way to little.

No date has been announced. And I think all we have right now is a title, not even a teaser / preview etc, as far as I'm aware.

If you've run out of things to do in WF, play something else. Super cliche response, I know, but what else are you going to do when there's no more content / goal for you? They can't keep up with us experienced players anymore. We either have to make our own content (as in, think of challenges for ourselves, max out weapons, do very long runs, help out new players, etc) or just play something else while we wait.

• Like 1